“relax your body so much”
Review of Cool Sense Spa

Cool Sense Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Cool Sense Spa is centrally located in Siem Reap City. Our spa is specially designed to make you feel relaxing and fresh. Also, our well trained therapists will relieve your stress in a very traditional way by using natural products & herbs. Our Services included:- Traditional Khmer Massage- Food Reflexology Massage- Aromatherapy Massage- Back, Neck & Shoulder Therapy- Body Scrub- Manicure & Pedicure - All kinds of Waxing services- Luxury Facial Treatment Services- Luxury Day Spa Package Services
“relax your body so much”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

very good massage and good experience. cheap and kindly

Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Brisbane, Australia
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“relaxing”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

this was a great experience for my sister and myself to have a facial in such clean lovely surrounds by beautiful khymer ladies.
Thankyou for the wonderful memory.

Visited March 2014
Chico, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Place To Go For A Great Massage”
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have been in Siem Reap for five days and have gotten massages of one type or another each day. Last night we found the place we'll return to for the rest of our trip, Cool Sense Spa near pub street. Great staff, clean and quiet place, superb selection of services at great prices. I got an hour oil body massage and my wife got an hour foot and leg massage, both were the best we've gotten in Cambodia and only cost $19 total. Ask for Mao or Chim, you won't be sorry.

Visited March 2014
Dublin, Ireland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great massage in a good location”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Cool Sense Spa is a very pleasant Spa to have a massage. The interior is very nice with individual or dual rooms, rather than the more usual big rooms of other massage spas in Siem Reap. The towels were also nice and soft and changed after each massage (not always the norm in Siem Reap).

The messages I had were with Dawin who is excellent. Personally I don’t like too hard a massage I prefer the relaxing type and they were perfect, but I am sure she is more than capable of a much stronger massage too.

The staff are also very friendly and helpful.

Visited December 2013
Portland, OR
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great massage and pedicure!”
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went here for massage based on tripadvisor reviews. We were very pleased. My husband got a great massage and mine was pretty good. The room we were in was comfortable with a/c, mellow music and appropriate lighting. All of the girls were very friendly and we enjoyed our time. Oh- and my pedicure was great!