“Great service and great price!”
Review of Cool Sense Spa

Cool Sense Spa
Ranked #4 of 103 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Cool Sense Spa is centrally located in Siem Reap City. Our spa is specially designed to make you feel relaxing and fresh. Also, our well trained therapists will relieve your stress in a very traditional way by using natural products & herbs. Our Services included:- Traditional Khmer Massage- Food Reflexology Massage- Aromatherapy Massage- Back, Neck & Shoulder Therapy- Body Scrub- Manicure & Pedicure - All kinds of Waxing services- Luxury Facial Treatment Services- Luxury Day Spa Package Services. Special Offer : Free Pickup & Transfer
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We visited this spa for an hour of foot reflexology after a long day of walking and it was wonderful! The soft music, cool air conditioning, and complimentary hot tea made the experience very relaxing... and the best part is, it was only $7 each. Considering you would spend 9 or 10 times that much for the same service in the U.S. it was a complete bargain! The staff did an excellent job and I would highly recommend this place if you're looking for a bit of relaxation.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

very good massage and good experience. cheap and kindly

Reviewed 30 March 2014

this was a great experience for my sister and myself to have a facial in such clean lovely surrounds by beautiful khymer ladies.
Thankyou for the wonderful memory.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

My wife and I have been in Siem Reap for five days and have gotten massages of one type or another each day. Last night we found the place we'll return to for the rest of our trip, Cool Sense Spa near pub street. Great staff, clean and quiet place, superb selection of services at great prices. I got an hour oil body massage and my wife got an hour foot and leg massage, both were the best we've gotten in Cambodia and only cost $19 total. Ask for Mao or Chim, you won't be sorry.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Cool Sense Spa is a very pleasant Spa to have a massage. The interior is very nice with individual or dual rooms, rather than the more usual big rooms of other massage spas in Siem Reap. The towels were also nice and soft and changed after each massage (not always the norm in Siem Reap).

The messages I had were with Dawin who is excellent. Personally I don’t like too hard a massage I prefer the relaxing type and they were perfect, but I am sure she is more than capable of a much stronger massage too.

The staff are also very friendly and helpful.