“Helps you Unwind”
Review of Cool Sense Spa

Cool Sense Spa
Ranked #4 of 109 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Cool Sense Spa is centrally located in Siem Reap City. Our spa is specially designed to make you feel relaxing and fresh. Also, our well trained therapists will relieve your stress in a very traditional way by using natural products & herbs. Our Services included:- Traditional Khmer Massage- Food Reflexology Massage- Aromatherapy Massage- Back, Neck & Shoulder Therapy- Body Scrub- Manicure & Pedicure - All kinds of Waxing services- Luxury Facial Treatment Services- Luxury Day Spa Package Services. Special Offer : Free Pickup & Transfer by car
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I visited here in March 2014. I had two body massages on different days. Both massages were good and very reasonable. Makes such a difference in dealing with the stress of traveling!

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

I'm from the Philippines and we can easily get awesome massages for USD12. So I went in with high expectations. I wasn't disappointed.

Staff are really friendly both at reception and during the massage (they don't go straight into the massage and start kneading you like a piece of dough, without checking if the pressure is just right!).

I got their 1hour massage (USD12 for 60 minutes), which was awesome. They give you a cold towel to cool off before you have your massage. And you also get a cup of hot tea after. The ambience was zen-like which was nice. Oh, and the place is really clean (always a must). Some rooms also have individual shower rooms. Location is great too. Just near all the markets/Pub Street.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

We visited this spa for an hour of foot reflexology after a long day of walking and it was wonderful! The soft music, cool air conditioning, and complimentary hot tea made the experience very relaxing... and the best part is, it was only $7 each. Considering you would spend 9 or 10 times that much for the same service in the U.S. it was a complete bargain! The staff did an excellent job and I would highly recommend this place if you're looking for a bit of relaxation.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

very good massage and good experience. cheap and kindly

Reviewed 30 March 2014

this was a great experience for my sister and myself to have a facial in such clean lovely surrounds by beautiful khymer ladies.
Thankyou for the wonderful memory.