“Perfect atmosphere, incredible services!”
Review of Cool Sense Spa

Cool Sense Spa
Ranked #4 of 103 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Cool Sense Spa is centrally located in Siem Reap City. Our spa is specially designed to make you feel relaxing and fresh. Also, our well trained therapists will relieve your stress in a very traditional way by using natural products & herbs. Our Services included:- Traditional Khmer Massage- Food Reflexology Massage- Aromatherapy Massage- Back, Neck & Shoulder Therapy- Body Scrub- Manicure & Pedicure - All kinds of Waxing services- Luxury Facial Treatment Services- Luxury Day Spa Package Services. Special Offer : Free Pickup & Transfer
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Relaxing, peaceful spa atmosphere and awesome massage! Very friendly, helpful staff. Would go back every day if I could!

1  Thank aly_baly15

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This place was just ok. My boyfriend and I visited this location based on the rave reviews from other travelers. He had a regular massage and I got the four hands massage and a pedicure. It was definitely not a professional four hands massage in which two masseuses are supposed to synchronize their movements. Both women talked and giggled during the entire massage which I found very distracting. I had to ask them multiple times to go softer, to which they would giggle outrageously. On the pedicure, they soaked my feet in water then changed the polish but didn't slough off any dead skin or massage my feet. I saw no evidence that the tools were cleaned or disinfected between use, so I asked them not to cut my cuticles. The woman who did the polish wasn't pleased with her work, so she kept wiping it off and restarting, which got quite annoying after the third time she did it. My toes still look like I painted them myself. I'm not actually much of a complainer, but felt I should offer my experience, as it differed drastically from the many 5-star reviews posted here.

1  Thank kymberlimc
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I had a three hour treatment, scrub, massage and facial with Ms Ry who was lovely. I was so relaxed I nodded off a couple of times. Cool Sense offers a welcome break from the hot busy streets with it's cool and quiet ambience. Rooms are clean and well presented with all the basics. Would highly recommend going to see these ladies.

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We were dissatisfied with the attitude of the staff. The massage was mediocre. Room interior bare minimum. The massage bed smells mouldy.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I have tried quite a few massage places in Siem Reap, but today the staff at CoolSense Spa gave me just what I needed. I had a traditional Khmer massage which requires a change of clothes. The clothes were generous and comfortable, but the staff were attentive too in case we needed a different size. The massage was good, the woman who massaged me found plenty of tender spots but also knew how to release the muscles around them. Before and after the staff were attentive to our needs, washed our feet and even redid my hair (which was in a ponytail prior to the massage). lovely cold water and plenty of tea were a good addition, and the staff were smiling the whole time. They obviously enjoy the environment, and tried to speak English clearly and carefully.