“Good Atmosphere”

Temple Balcony
Ranked #515 of 876 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Bar, Asian, Cambodian
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Located on Pub street, Ph85515999909.Variety on menu. Free Wifi. Photos available
Niagara Falls, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Atmosphere”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

good atmosphere, good music, traditional dance performance. Food was good but mainly western food and over priced.

• Visited February 2014

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Plano, Texas
“Go for the Apsara show, don't expect good food”
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

We came for the Apsara show which starts at 7:30 PM.

We started off with spring rolls and pumpkin dessert and planned on ordering more food as the show went on.

However, both were very disappointing, and so were the drinks. The cocktails were way too sweet and weak, and the fruit juice did not taste fresh. The banana shake had tons of little black specks in it, as did the banana garnish they put at the top of the glass.

If not for the show, I would have rated it less than three stars.

Melbourne, Australia
“Steer clear, the food is terrible”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

The Temple balcony was the venue for our end of tour farewell dinner. My wife and I were very disappointed by the experience. I had the duck curry which contained barely any duck meat, just lots of fat and skin and a few sad veggies. My wife's club sandwich was just as bad, slice of thick white supermarket type bread, cheese slices, fatty bacon fried to a crisp and soggy chicken. The dancers looked bored and just went through the motions without showing any enthusiasm. Prices are about standard with similar establishments on Pub street so there is no reason at all to recommend this place.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Ian C
Adelaide, Australia
“Loved the show but not the place to eat vegetarian ”
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

The temple balcony experience is defiantly one to try! The performance is incredibly interesting and the staff are the friendliest! However as a vegetarian myself I found it difficult to find options despite having a veg section consisting mostly of western food.

Shenandoah, Texas
“Be sure to make a reservation, wonderful night!”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

So glad that I told my husband I would go upstairs to see about reserving a table! The place is packed for the evening shows! They were turning people away. So glad I insisted.
The food is big portions, my husband and I split a meal as did the kids and it was very reasonable. Probably a bit more than average for Cambodia but definitely cheaper than anything you'll find elsewhere, and delicious with a show!
The dancers were great, very entertaining & lovely. My kids loved it. Staff was sweet. Young and learning the ropes of the business, having worked in the industry for years myself I can see that they were eager to learn and to make the guests happy.
Because of the late night and plans the next morning, we had to retire early and missed part of the show but would definitely recommend this location for anyone looking for traditional Cambodian dancing that is family friendly, affordable and with good food for all tastes.

1 Thank MommyJoy