The hotel is extremely comfortable, and the food we ate there was good and nourishing. Staff were not too proficient in English, but - as you would expect from Cambodians - they were very polite and helpful.
The ONLY drawback was that our beautiful room looked out onto the service area where the rubbish bins were stored, and the night the rubbish lorry came round, the darkness was rent by the humdrum sounds of their labours. It was a pity to have to keep the lacy curtains drawn all day. The architect should be punished.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apsara Angkor Resort built in the styles of the Khmer & Colonial Architecture and decorated like the home of the Khmers, it offers a unique charm of bygone Angkorian era, complemented with the conveniences of today’s luxury that has all the comforts of a home away from home. The hotel blends a traditional ambiance of the old-world elegance and modern convenience. As guests enter the lobby, they are reminded of the charm of the Khmer arts & civilization. It features an impressive traditional-designed chandelier and marvelous artworks by original Khmer Masters to make any stay at the hotel truly memorable of the past romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Apsara Angkor Resort & Conference reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apsara Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Apsara Angkor Resort And Conference
- Apsara Angkor Siem Reap