This is a garden hotel with clean, spacious rooms, a beautiful palm gharden with swimming pool, and a massage spa.
It is located in a hotel district some distance away from Siem Reap centre. You will need a tuc-tuc (a motorcycle rickshaw) which will take you anywhere - to the downtown area for $2, and to Angkor Vat for $10.
The hotel sreves and excellent breakfast (Engish, continental and local food) as well as a good buffet lunch and a la carte menuj.
The service is fast and afficient - if you can find an employee with a fair command of English.
I hotel i wholeheartedly recommend. !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apsara Angkor Resort built in the styles of the Khmer & Colonial Architecture and decorated like the home of the Khmers, it offers a unique charm of bygone Angkorian era, complemented with the conveniences of today’s luxury that has all the comforts of a home away from home. The hotel blends a traditional ambiance of the old-world elegance and modern convenience. As guests enter the lobby, they are reminded of the charm of the Khmer arts & civilization. It features an impressive traditional-designed chandelier and marvelous artworks by original Khmer Masters to make any stay at the hotel truly memorable of the past romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Apsara Angkor Resort & Conference reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apsara Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Apsara Angkor Resort And Conference
- Apsara Angkor Siem Reap