I stayed at Apsara for four nights. It's located on a hotel/resort strip outside of the city center. The best features of the hotel are the staff, room decor, and pool. The staff were very helpful in booking an earlier flight for me. The room was very clean and well stocked except for one mouse that was present on the first night. The pool was a relaxing end to days of visiting temples.
However the atmosphere in the rest of the hotel feels a little cold/institutional like a lot of these resorts. I would appreciate more places to sit in the lobby and bar area. My colleagues and I would have appreciated more comfortable options for meeting in the public space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apsara Angkor Resort built in the styles of the Khmer & Colonial Architecture and decorated like the home of the Khmers, it offers a unique charm of bygone Angkorian era, complemented with the conveniences of today’s luxury that has all the comforts of a home away from home. The hotel blends a traditional ambiance of the old-world elegance and modern convenience. As guests enter the lobby, they are reminded of the charm of the Khmer arts & civilization. It features an impressive traditional-designed chandelier and marvelous artworks by original Khmer Masters to make any stay at the hotel truly memorable of the past romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Southall Travel and Hotels.com so you can book your Apsara Angkor Resort & Conference reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apsara Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Apsara Angkor Resort And Conference
- Apsara Angkor Siem Reap