Very happy Honeymooners (UK),
We had a lovely time and would go back tomorrow. Omiko and all the staff made our stay very special and we can not speak highly enough of the service we received...Thank you all.
THis is a local 5* hotel (with personality, not like the US/Euro 5* clone hotels that are double/treble the price). Brilliant attentive staff, helpful professional and always available, we will use this hotel again when we go back.
There were conferences on during the day, however these were in the business centre and didn't affect our stay.
Close to the town, Temples, Airport and shops, and value for money.
Ps. I do not know what the bad report is all about, it sounds very very petty, so do not let this put you off using this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apsara Angkor Resort built in the styles of the Khmer & Colonial Architecture and decorated like the home of the Khmers, it offers a unique charm of bygone Angkorian era, complemented with the conveniences of today’s luxury that has all the comforts of a home away from home. The hotel blends a traditional ambiance of the old-world elegance and modern convenience. As guests enter the lobby, they are reminded of the charm of the Khmer arts & civilization. It features an impressive traditional-designed chandelier and marvelous artworks by original Khmer Masters to make any stay at the hotel truly memorable of the past romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Apsara Angkor Resort & Conference reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apsara Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Apsara Angkor Resort And Conference
- Apsara Angkor Siem Reap