Honestly, the building is impresive, spacious rooms, clean, very friendy staff and really nice decoration. In general, this hotel would take 5 star. but I felt lonely there since I was the only non-asian people in the whole hotel and it was fully booked. Also, the breakfast is designed for asian with a lot of different options for them but not too many for european customers. We decide to go to the swimming pool at late afternoon for a break and relaxing and came back to the room after 5 minutes there coz is was so crowded like a water park.
4 star for this hotel, very good in general with some small details to improve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apsara Angkor Resort built in the styles of the Khmer & Colonial Architecture and decorated like the home of the Khmers, it offers a unique charm of bygone Angkorian era, complemented with the conveniences of today’s luxury that has all the comforts of a home away from home. The hotel blends a traditional ambiance of the old-world elegance and modern convenience. As guests enter the lobby, they are reminded of the charm of the Khmer arts & civilization. It features an impressive traditional-designed chandelier and marvelous artworks by original Khmer Masters to make any stay at the hotel truly memorable of the past romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apsara Angkor Resort & Conference reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apsara Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Apsara Angkor Resort And Conference
- Apsara Angkor Siem Reap