The hotel staff was very accommodating and friendly. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The swimming pool and garden area was beautiful. There were many options for breakfast in the morning. Rides into town for shopping and food was easy with a quick tuk-tuk ride which the staff would gladly help with. Overall, our stay was a great experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apsara Angkor Resort built in the styles of the Khmer & Colonial Architecture and decorated like the home of the Khmers, it offers a unique charm of bygone Angkorian era, complemented with the conveniences of today’s luxury that has all the comforts of a home away from home. The hotel blends a traditional ambiance of the old-world elegance and modern convenience. As guests enter the lobby, they are reminded of the charm of the Khmer arts & civilization. It features an impressive traditional-designed chandelier and marvelous artworks by original Khmer Masters to make any stay at the hotel truly memorable of the past romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Apsara Angkor Resort & Conference reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apsara Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Apsara Angkor Resort And Conference
- Apsara Angkor Siem Reap