“A great day with a great guide”

Cambodia Angkor Wat Day Tours
Ranked #226 of 867 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer private Guides, Private Transportation and Private Daily Tours to popular archeological sites of Angkor Wat, Banteay Srei, Beng Melea, Kbal Spean, Koh Ker and the remote Preah Khan, Banteay Chhmar, Preah Vihear, Samboh Prei Kuk. Our goal is to provide an exclusive level of service by offering personal private tours to private groups and escape the mass tourism as much as possible.
Reviewed 25 December 2012

We visited Angkor Wat with our guide Tep Natt, great day where he maaged to steer us away from the crowds and provide nice background information whenever we needed it, very recommendable!

Reviewed 20 December 2012

One cannot help but wonder how in years gone by that these temples were built, stone by stone in a very mathematical manner. Some of the art work is still visible and the stories behind them are powerful.
The sunrise is absolutely magnificient.

Reviewed 18 December 2012

This was a pretty culturally enlightening trip for my friend and I. Mr. Thy, our guide did a great job walking us through the history of Siem Reap and has made our trip more memorable.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

We wanted to have a memorable trip and An Rachna went the extra mile to make it happen :) 5 star service, very organized, well spoken, and able to change the plan and made suggestions to create an unforgatable experience, for sure we will advice our friends to book with him,

Kat and Angel

Reviewed 26 August 2012

After a long planning to visit Siem Reap with my family I realize that one thing was missing which was on how to go about visiting the attractions available. I read some reviews on the TripAdvisor on how to go about and many recommended a private tour guide then to go alone on it. And i strongly recommend this. You will be lost without a tour guide. Not knowing what to do, what to see. I finally came to know about Cambodia Trails / Cambodia Angkor Wat Private Tour from here and decided to get in touch with the company. Apart from giving a prompt reply to me, what caught my interest to take up the tour package is the affordable itinerary provided and the transportation offered (4x4 air conditioned car). We went for the two day tour experience =).

Indeed we were not disappointed. Our tour guide, Mr Vannak greeted us kindly at our hotel lobby for the first day tour. Our transportation is a 4x4 Lexus air conditioned car which was in good condition. Even interesting was the fresh Lotus flower placed in the car each day, which was later explained by Mr Vannak to bring good luck. I just like the pretty presence of it.

Each day Mr Vannak explained to us the itinerary of the day. We were first brought to Ta Phrom as opposed to the other tour agents who opted for Angkor Wat. This I appreciate very much as by going against the traffic my family and I have more chances of enjoying the temple view as well as taking pictures without the hassle of going through waves of human traffic. Our guide, Mr Vannak was very compassionate in explaining the histories of each temple/place we visited even to the intricate details of the wall carvings. I was very thankful for the explanations given by our tour guide as through my observation, some guides just let their guest roam around but Mr Vannak was so nice to show us around, bringing us to the interesting aspect of each temple/place as well as bringing us to the best spots to take pictures. Now, we have loads of pics to cherish. The best part that I love about the tour was that at every end of each hot & tiring tour to a temple/place, we were given refreshing cold water & cold wet towel to refreshen. The feeling of putting a cold towel at your neck after a long hot walk is just superb!

I strongly recommend Cambodia Trails / Cambodia Angkor Wat Private Tours. You'll not be disappointed but will leave Siem Reap with a smile =). Vannak, thank you. You made our day!

2  Thank RoseIsmet