We are Thai 7 peoples (group of friends) stayed for 3 nights (20-23 July 2013)
We came from Bangkok through Poipet border so we rent a mini van from hotel. They charged 80 USD/one way (plus 2.5USD/ppl before going to Siem Reap because Poipet border no parking area so driver have to park in and pay for them) I think it's OK because I am weak in bargain and make sure that driver will not leave us at somewhere in Siem Reap.
We booked 1 family room and 2 double rooms. I stayed at family room. so I will share my view for family room.
Family room can serve for 4 ppl. 4 single beds locate at the third floor (no lift but not too high)
Welcome drink is lemon juice. I love it. (I ordered more in day 2. 1$/glass)
1. No hair dryer and refrigerator.
2. Electric kettle has a rust in bottom. I didn't use.
3. air con is not cool but fan can be helped.
4. Often blackout. this one is too bad because water also not flowing (they use pump, I think)
my friend was bathing while there was power cut.
5. Breakfast is egg family ( boil, scramble, omelet, fried) and coffee and fruit
6. Water supply for bathing have a iron taste,so I use drinking water for tooth brush.
so I think the room (double bed) in the ground floor is better.
there is a shortcut to Angkor night market but I think it looked a little bit unsafe.
btw, staff is the best. He take care so good and nice.
Hope they will improve and we will visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded in a peaceful, tranquil garden yet convenient to Siem Reap's central district. Pub Street, Old Market, Restaurants and the lively Night Market are nearby and only a safe and easy walk away. Relax in your spacious room artfully designed with a fusion of modern luxury and today's Khmer style. All rooms view the tropical setting and are equipped with deluxe amenities. Full resort facilities include the large pool with pool bar, professional spa, restaurant and bar. Enjoy the start of your day with a complimentary breakfast. Our friendly staff will also provide any help or advise you may need. Free Airport pick up and tour arrangements will ensure your visit to Angkor is beyond your highest expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Secrets Pavilion Urban Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.