“Recommended!”

Siem Reap Transport Private Day Tours
Ranked #7 of 257 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Lam's Transportation Service for Angkor. I was born in Siem Reap City in 1979, the same year that the Pol Pot regime came to an end. I could not go to school as my village was far from the school. In 1998, I started learning English. Learning the languages was essential for my work as a Tuk Tuk driver in Siem Reap. Now I can speak good basic English. I can communicate very well with tourists in English, and little Spanish. But I am still studying the languages so that I can eventually speak and write it very well. Siem Reap is my home town. Siem literally means Thai, and Reap is ''Defeating". Siem Reap means defeating Thais.Please, feel free to check my web page or send me an email for further information.
Dalian, China
“Recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

We visited Siem Reap end of April and we had a great time. Temples are amazing! Mr Lam suggested an itinerary after we mentioned some places we would like to see that were far from Siem Reap. He is very flexible to accomodate to any person needs and he is also punctual and friendly. He had always cool bottles of water ready as well as towels. His English is good and he can speak some Spanish too. We really enjoyed our days in Siem Reap and we are looking forward to going back there! Thanks Mr Lam! Elena

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Well Recommended!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

Me and my friends spent 5 days in Siem Reap and had a great time whilst travelling with Mr Lam. As you might've read in many other of Mr Lam's guest reviews, he's punctual, considerate, accomodative, reliable and honest. The fact that we're a group of three girls travelling alone had him make sure of our safety during our entire trip (he arranged for us to have a lady boat-driver on our trip to Tonle Sap Lake!). He plans your itinerary to accommodate your interest and schedule. Also as a bonus, he provided us with cold bottled water and wet wipes for us to cool off. Be sure he tries his level best to make you feel comfortable. Since we are Muslims, he accommodated us when we asked if he could help find us any Muslim restaurant. You'll find his services well worth your money spent! Thanks Mr Lam for your great services! Well recommended!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank LindaDamanhuri
Valencia, Spain
“Great experience, great person, thanks Lam!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

We were visiting Siem Reap last march and we contacted Mr. Lam to be our guide for a two days tour. It was a great experience, the temples are amazing!!!. Mr. Lam is a very good driver, very punctual and friendly, he always was waiting for us at the exit of the temples with fresh water and towels. He guided us to the most important and beautiful places in order to take advantage of our two days visiting Angkor Area. Also he took us to the temples not in peak hour so we could see it without many tourists, and to the sunrise in Angkor Wat and the far floating village of Chong Kneas, It was an incredible visit!!!
Thank you so much Mr. Lam, it was a pleasure to meet you, we will recommend your services to all people who want to visit Siem Reap. Great driver, best person.

Visited March 2014
Madrid, Spain
“Amazing Cambodia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

My family and I spent four days in Siem Reap in April 2014
We booked Lam's tuck tuck services for 3 days online by http://www.siemreaptransport.net
We enjoyed a lot. He carefully planned our route and he also showed us good restaurants.
He provided us with cold bottled water as well as wet wipes to help make your trip even more comfortable.
He is very punctual and friendly and he speaks a little Spanish.
An excellent choice of visiting Siem Reap and Angkok Temples.
Rosa & Family 2014

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A very comfortable trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

My wife & I spent 5 days in Siem Reap on 6-10 April 2014 and have a wonderful time and experience travelling around Siem Reap and its vicinity, visiting the various temples and tourist sites including Tonle Sap and enjoying its food. This was made more pleasant through the use of Mr. Lam's transport service to whom I am grateful and would like to record my appreciation. He is very punctual (usually arrives earlier than the appointed time) and friendly and knows the places he took us like the back of his hands. I would be pleased to recommend his service to travelers who look forward to having a great time in Siem Reap without having to worry about safety, where to go and what to see.

2 Thank Khoony