“Highly recommended !”

Siem Reap Transport Private Day Tours
Ranked #6 of 327 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Lam's Transportation Service for Angkor. I was born in Siem Reap City in 1979, the same year that the Pol Pot regime came to an end. I could not go to school as my village was far from the school. In 1998, I started learning English. Learning the languages was essential for my work as a Tuk Tuk driver in Siem Reap. Now I can speak good basic English. I can communicate very well with tourists in English, and little Spanish. But I am still studying the languages so that I can eventually speak and write it very well. Siem Reap is my home town. Siem literally means Thai, and Reap is ''Defeating". Siem Reap means defeating Thais.Please, feel free to check my web page or send me an email for further information.
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I booked our three days tour with Lam via the internet and he immediately replied to my email. I made a few adjustments on our itinerary and Lam accommodated my request.We used an aircon car for the far temples and tuktuk for the nearby temples . We felt very safe during the whole tour. He took care of our needs and provided us with cold water including wipes. Lam is kind, very soft-spoken and can be trusted. His fees are very reasonable. He has no hidden charges. If he is not available on your chosen dates of tour, he can arrange for his friend to be your driver. We had a remarkable experience in Siem Reap. Thank you Lam.

3  Thank TripAdGee

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I booked the two day package (Car with AC) with Lam to Tour the temples in Siem Reap and it was great. 3 Reasons to choose Lam´s services:
1. He is punctual and Trustworthy- He was always on time and was reliable. He is also fast on email.
2. He is flexible- You can adjust based on your interest or as the day goes. He was very accomodating.
3. He knows the area well- The itinerary he offers is great and plan so that you can beat the crowds of the large tourist groups.

If I return to Siem Reap would definately hire Lam´s services again!

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Mr.Lam took,care of us the two days we hired him. Always on time and with a nice car with AC,a must in the area .I definitely recommend him for your tours in Angkor Wat and for the rest of Cambodia.

2  Thank Coco G
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Highly recommended driver.
Very attentive and courteous ! Tries his best to ensure our journey is comfortable.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

very good driver, honest, serious, very good person that you can ask all that you want.always arrive just on time.
we took car because very hot but is very funny going with tuk tuk. i recomend this driver.

1  Thank fikylin