“Must go to for Foodies”

Ranked #21 of 945 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Cuisines: Austrian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Restaurant is Belgian owned and serves German ,Belgium and Thai food.We are doing BBQ every Sunday afternoon
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Found this restaurant on Trip Advisor and it was by far one of my favorite meals in Southeast Asia. Great portions, delicious food, and a very cool owner.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Found this on trip advisor and decided to give it a try.
Absolutely fantastic, the Bratwurst Sausages are delicious as is the fried potato with acon an onions. We also had sauerkraut and it was very different to any I'd had before but I loved it. My buddy preferred it more sour but I don't like sour anything!
To top it off we had Chocolate mousse. The best I've ever had. I would go back just for that alone!
The owner was a funny friendly guy and makes you very welcome.
Would definitely return and would definitely recommend to others

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Not that far from Pub street,but your tuk tuk will find it.It was the usual hot steamy day we went for lunch,as afer a few months in Asia on Asian food,one always wants more flesh/meat to eat,so we choose German!We were the only diners that day,and the 2 waitresses/barmaids were attending to us well.
Electric Fans were focussed on us to our pleasure.Mine host the convivial German arrived to greet us on hearing he had luncheon guests,and advise on the best dishes of the day.
The Schnitzel was superb,with the accompaning german style veg.The pork ribs had sufficient meat on them ,and were tasty.We had a red and white botle of wine and prices were fair.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Went here twice over the past week and it was excellent. I'd recommend the mushroom schnitzel. The guy who runs it is real solid too. "Wirt" a visit. :)

Reviewed 13 August 2014

First off, the trpadvisor map, as always, sucks.

As to the rest. The food is basic, but tasty and in plenty. The service is a little lacking. I suppose if you are use to the gruff Germanic stereotype you may not feel put off, but I prefer a more genteel touch. Which is not to say I would not go back for the food again.

1  Thank Alex J