“Can't get any better!!”
Review of Shintamani Spa

Shintamani Spa
Ranked #28 of 109 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: The Shinta Mani Spa is a haven of refuge where the body is restored to exuberant well-being, good health and wholeness.The mind is opened to creativity and the spirit uplifted.Our therapeutic treatments, based on traditional and modern healing rituals, boost concentration and awareness while reducing stress - helping you attain ultimate balance.Whether it be a relaxing massage, soothing body treatment or one of our nourishing facials you are sure to appreciate what Shinta Mani Spa has to offer.
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

Needless to say as most reviews say the best service you can expect. Superb rooms, good food and lovely staff. Spa is equally good. I had booked this place for my husband's birthday. Without us mentioning about it, they baked a special cake for him and the whole staff came with the cake to our room to wish him as a surprise!!:-) definitely will go back. Thanks Shinta Mani for making our stay so memorable.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

This complex, and especially its recently-opened sister establishment across the road, is one of those places that leaves one open-mouthed. The combination of state of the art Occidental design and effeciency with local art, culture and service is unbelievable. This is a class establishment in every sense of the word. When one adds in the fact that, as a guest, one is contributing to its benevolent function (its Teaching Foundation with a school for students to learn the tourist trade and facilitate their entry into that field), all the sensations one feels are enhanced.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Upon arriving at Shinta Mani I was informed that if I chose the one hour Signature massage I would receive an additional 30 minutes free, so I had 90 minutes all up of the signature massage.
The spa is located on the 3rd level of the Shinta Mani club (see separate review for Shinta Mani hotel). Upon arriving for the treatment I was greeted warmly and given some cold tea to drink before the massage. The massage was in a lovely room, with 2 chairs and 2 tables (for couples massage) and the massage therapist pointed me to a robe to put on while my feet were being washed. I then moved to the massage table, the massage itself was great, every thing was very clean and the therapist repeatedly checked in to make sure the pressure was just right. After the massage there was the opportunity to have a shower in the room (I didn't as it seemed easier to head downstairs to my room for a shower and she'd finished the massage with a streaming towel).
After massage you are greeted with warm tea and a small Vietnamese roll beautifully presented.
All in all a beautiful experience and well worth the extra dollars.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

We tried body tune, bodia spa and this spa at shinta mani. This was definitely the favourite for both of us. My body scrub was amazing and relaxing. My skin was lovely and smooth and soft. Service was impeccable. Venue was beautiful. Given tea before and after and a lovely fresh spring roll after as well.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Well i tried this last year and now. The room are very clean, the service and pressure really meet my requirement as good as i usually have in bali. New age music so reelaxing and very warm hearted staff. I dont know why not many people reviewing this spa. I think they go to shintamani hotel account or have a deep sleep afteer spa hahahha