Review Highlights
Foot Massage

I can highly recommend Pov at ShintaMani Day Spa. She was fantastic!! My swollen feet loved it... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Stewie B
via mobile
Stunning spa | amazing massage

The spa is stunning. Peaceful & restful. Had the most amazing massage and facial here today!I’ve... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
OrleyR81
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Siem Reap
from US$25.00
from US$28.00
from US$35.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 January 2014

My partner and I stayed in Shintamani Spa late November 2013. We were leading a group of 14 high profile guests from Germany. Everybody was very satisfied with the rooms, in respect to size and furniture. The decoration of the hotel is remarkably tasteful, The food was equally good. Light and beautifully arranged.
The staff is very well trained, lovely and they do everything to make you feel comfortable and at home. For any stay in Siem Reap the Shintamani would be my first choice.

Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

Needless to say as most reviews say the best service you can expect. Superb rooms, good food and lovely staff. Spa is equally good. I had booked this place for my husband's birthday. Without us mentioning about it, they baked a special cake for him and the whole staff came with the cake to our room to wish him as a surprise!!:-) definitely will go back. Thanks Shinta Mani for making our stay so memorable.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

This complex, and especially its recently-opened sister establishment across the road, is one of those places that leaves one open-mouthed. The combination of state of the art Occidental design and effeciency with local art, culture and service is unbelievable. This is a class establishment in every sense of the word. When one adds in the fact that, as a guest, one is contributing to its benevolent function (its Teaching Foundation with a school for students to learn the tourist trade and facilitate their entry into that field), all the sensations one feels are enhanced.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Upon arriving at Shinta Mani I was informed that if I chose the one hour Signature massage I would receive an additional 30 minutes free, so I had 90 minutes all up of the signature massage.
The spa is located on the 3rd level of the Shinta Mani club (see separate review for Shinta Mani hotel). Upon arriving for the treatment I was greeted warmly and given some cold tea to drink before the massage. The massage was in a lovely room, with 2 chairs and 2 tables (for couples massage) and the massage therapist pointed me to a robe to put on while my feet were being washed. I then moved to the massage table, the massage itself was great, every thing was very clean and the therapist repeatedly checked in to make sure the pressure was just right. After the massage there was the opportunity to have a shower in the room (I didn't as it seemed easier to head downstairs to my room for a shower and she'd finished the massage with a streaming towel).
After massage you are greeted with warm tea and a small Vietnamese roll beautifully presented.
All in all a beautiful experience and well worth the extra dollars.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

We tried body tune, bodia spa and this spa at shinta mani. This was definitely the favourite for both of us. My body scrub was amazing and relaxing. My skin was lovely and smooth and soft. Service was impeccable. Venue was beautiful. Given tea before and after and a lovely fresh spring roll after as well.