“A Place i called my palace”
Review of Shintamani Spa

Shintamani Spa
Ranked #30 of 103 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: The Shinta Mani Spa is a haven of refuge where the body is restored to exuberant well-being, good health and wholeness.The mind is opened to creativity and the spirit uplifted.Our therapeutic treatments, based on traditional and modern healing rituals, boost concentration and awareness while reducing stress - helping you attain ultimate balance.Whether it be a relaxing massage, soothing body treatment or one of our nourishing facials you are sure to appreciate what Shinta Mani Spa has to offer.
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I have a great time staying at your hotel, staff are incredibly smart and attention to details, you should call yourself a 5 star hotel and not 4 star, the room environment are so peaceful and you can feel a real luxury, the hotel atmosphere is makes you at ease and makes you feel at home, i felt i paid so low cause the services and staff treated me like a king and yeah shinta mani is officially what i called my Palace:-) and hope to see you again soon.. and people if you ever goes to siem reap cambodia please visit this place..

Reviewed 2 April 2014

An impeccable , stylish and comfortable haven to stay.
I am a stylist by profession and couldn't fault the presentation of this spa resort.
The floral displays in the reception,the art pieces dotted around the hallways,the tranquil lap pool, the hanging restaurant platforms,the modern design of textures and colours and fragrant essential oil smell in the rooms.. it was bliss.
The staff are very helpful and dedicated the beds are super comfy(my biggest problem when i travel as I have chronic back pain)
The spa retreat is a must,very affordable compared to home and so relaxing.
I had a full body scrub/massage and I came back to my room in a vey smooth dreamy fashion Ahhhh....
A special thanks to Cole who went out of his way to wrap , pack and guide me throughout the process of posting 2 fishing baskets all the way to Australia

Reviewed 28 January 2014

My partner and I stayed in Shintamani Spa late November 2013. We were leading a group of 14 high profile guests from Germany. Everybody was very satisfied with the rooms, in respect to size and furniture. The decoration of the hotel is remarkably tasteful, The food was equally good. Light and beautifully arranged.
The staff is very well trained, lovely and they do everything to make you feel comfortable and at home. For any stay in Siem Reap the Shintamani would be my first choice.

Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

Needless to say as most reviews say the best service you can expect. Superb rooms, good food and lovely staff. Spa is equally good. I had booked this place for my husband's birthday. Without us mentioning about it, they baked a special cake for him and the whole staff came with the cake to our room to wish him as a surprise!!:-) definitely will go back. Thanks Shinta Mani for making our stay so memorable.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

This complex, and especially its recently-opened sister establishment across the road, is one of those places that leaves one open-mouthed. The combination of state of the art Occidental design and effeciency with local art, culture and service is unbelievable. This is a class establishment in every sense of the word. When one adds in the fact that, as a guest, one is contributing to its benevolent function (its Teaching Foundation with a school for students to learn the tourist trade and facilitate their entry into that field), all the sensations one feels are enhanced.