“Amazingly Wonderful Service! Professional, Friendly, and Fun”

Siem Reap Taxi Driver Day Tours
Ranked #16 of 292 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Dear all travelers, my name is Chan Phoeung. Everyone calls me Mr. Chan. I am a Tuk Tuk and car taxi driver for Siem Reap, Angkor Wat, Phnom Penh, and Cambodia in general. I speak English and Khmer (Cambodian), and can help you with all of your vacation needs. I can pick you up from the bus station or the airport, arrange your travel itinerary, and bring you to tourist attractions as well as local Cambodian. Please check my official facebook page for more information: "Mr.Chan Siem Reap Taxi Angkor Wat Tours".
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Chan Phoeung made our trip to Siam Reap such a success! He knew all the tips for seeing Angkor Archeological Park (what time to go to which temple to reduce the crowds and also get the best photos with the lighting) as well as how to keep cool in the middle of the day (like going to the National Museum). We loved the experience so much on day one, we hired him for our second day. He suggested an itinerary through the countryside, Silk Farm, and the floating village. He did not disappoint!

We will hire him again when we return!

chan p, Owner at Siem Reap Taxi Driver Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

To my grateful guests
I am so glad you enjoyed your time with me. You were an absolute pleasure to drive around!
I have one purpose with my service and that is to have a happy guests, cause happy guests, mean I have done my very best to show you around my country.
Thank you very much for taking your time to post and write this review about my service. As the only way other people can ever find out about my service, is though people like your posting and this review on Trip Advisor.
As we say here “Thank you so much and good luck to you”
Cheers
Chan

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Mr. Chan is a good transport choice. His command of the English language is above average. While he is not a licensed tour guide, he has great information to share about the sites and sights. We would have enjoyed even more opportunities to learn about the local culture and sights we were observing as we drove as he has interesting things to share. He was kind enough to accompany us in the Koh Ker area, taking photos of us and hunting tarantulas for us to play with. His political discussions offer an alternative to what histories you may have read and are interesting but atypical. We found him safe and expert in his driving, never passing in blind or exceptionally risky conditions, just the normal harrowing Asian close calls that are a sign of local driving knowledge and expertise. He is willing to head out earlier to help you avoid the heat, which we would highly recommend as it also gives you privacy at Koh Ker. We would recommend skipping lunch at the restaurant he recommended across from Beng Mealea as it was not up to the standards of most simple roadside tourist cafés. We did not receive what we ordered, the girls were indifferent about the problem, the spider in the dirty bathroom huge, and the cockroaches inquisitive and prevalent. Maybe bring a snack.

1  Thank Y1964oung
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Mr. Chan was our driver for the 5 days we were at Siem Reap. He was very friendly and reliable throughout the entire trip. He is very knowledgeable about the temples and always gave us an introduction to each one before dropping us off. Mr. Chan spoke excellent english and went above and beyond our expectations. He always offered us cold water and even brought us fresh mangoes and dried mangoes from his home. We definitely recommend him and will choose him to be our driver again in the future!

Thank you Mr. Chan!
-Isaac & Janet (Vancouver, Canada)

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Chan Phoeung is one of the big reasons our trip to Siem Reap was a resounding success.
Every traveller looks for someone reliable, dependable and above all honest and fair to show him around. Chan is your man.
He will tailor your itinerary according to your needs and make very constructive suggestions while doing it.
He made my dream of seeing Preah Vihear and Koh Ker temples in one day possible.
He suggested we start at 5am, and we did. We covered 500km in 12 hours, saw Preah Vihear, Koh Ker and Beng Melea all in one day!
And it was not a hurried trip at that, I got sufficient time at all places.
I had enquired from a number of people advertised here on Tripadvisor before arriving in Siem Reap but none of them were willing to do it in a day. Chan was the only one and he delivered!
I was accompanied Pissa Chem, his brother-in-law, who was a great guide throughout the trip. He is very knowledgeable and made the trip so much better with his anecdotes.
Thank you Chan for a wonderful experience and I hope many more people benefit from your wonderful services.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Mr Channn!!!!!We booked him fr 2 days and i would say he is a very nice, awesome, accomodative and down to earth person! He brought us around angkor wat and to sight see the villages, grab some awesome cambodian mangoes, coconut and nt forgeting catch some beer over some conversation! To sum it all, a great tour guide!! Thank u so much Mr Chan!! Ur highly recommended!