Memoire d' Angkor Boutique Hotel
US$173
US$144
US$252
US$191
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$299
US$185
3,636 results
All reviewsmr chanfree laundrymemoire suitelucky mallphasy sunpub streetguest experience managerfree mini bartuk tuknight marketlaundry servicethe hotel stafffamily suiteupgraded to a suitepersonal assistantspecial thanksi highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Stayed here for Christmas 2013. Good location near to the centre of town to the night market, Pub Street and restaurants but not so close that there was a lot of noise. Room clean and functional free mini bar with a couple of beers and free laundry service. The staff made the holiday that extra special from the welcoming smile nothing was too much trouble including locating a dentist for emergency work. Always willing to stop to chat and make sure the service was the best.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We stayed with the boutique hotel for 5 nights with parents and 2 boys. Absolutely love the stay! The service from the staff is impeccable and on many occasions surpasses that of 5 star chain. The staff always greets with a smile and always around to assist. The cold towel at reception after the daily trips is fantastic. Special mention to Mr Chan who goes the extra mile to make our stay ever more comfortable. Rooms are spacious especially the ones with the "swing" beds...highly recommended families with young children. The special touch of daily complimentary mini-bar and laundry service tops it all. Location is ideal too as its walking distance to the shopping and eating areas.

Room Tip: Swing Bed definitely
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I stayed here for 7 nights . Though too long for some travelers ,I enjoyed every moment while I was in Siem reap I was treated like a royalty . Entire team at Memoires was geared to make my stay comfortable ,right from good morning greeting at the reception to the breakfast hall smile and the service that followed was beyond imagination . In the breakfast hall they will make you fresh juice from watermelon and pineapple .we being vegetarian had lots of choices Fruits of various kind,, different kind of cereal. milk ,yogurt cooked breakfast like noodles potatoes etc were there bread of various kind Also there was station for cook to order noodles omelet etc.
Oh yes freshly brewed coffee was superb . Staff members were so,happy to speak to you ,will ask you did you sleep,well? Good English speaking well mannered team here was ready to serve you .They changed fruits and other cooked selection everyday so one does not get bored of the same breakfast At the front desk .Mr chan young member of the team was very friendly and had a great smile He was ever ready to help me
Also Ms Samlei. Assistence guest experience manager arranged tuk tuk for me to travel to the country side I told Mr chan I want to go to the country side and drink. Palm juice . He said I am not working tomorrow but. I will leave message for Ms Samlei She will take care of you .
One should not miss this golden opportunity of having palm juice but you must go in the early morning and drink fresh juice
Next day she knew exactly where I wanted to travel She arranged everything for me. I paid $ 15.00 to the hotel for almost entire day from 9 to 5 with stop at museum artisan Angkor and columbian cultural ctr There is fee at every place except artisan Angkor .
Bottom line this was a great experience for me to stay here at Memoires d'angkor

Room Tip: I stayed in room 212
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2013

i stayed this hotel 4days in Dec 2013 .all staffs were very kind and friendly.they have pool and bar,so i was able to relax. And hotel's location is good where takes 15min to Pub street by walk.
i had a very good time in Siem Reap,thank you.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Very great and good english speaking staff, I never met such a friendly hotel staff anywhere!
Rooms are clean and spacious. Location is good and in walking distance to night market and pub street. Breakfast are good ,but in buffet dinner you have not many choices.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends