“Perfection in form!”

Memoire d' Angkor Boutique Hotel
Ranked #50 of 361 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed 18 May 2014

From the moment we walked into this $55 a night hotel we felt it was just right.
The smiling faces of the friendly staff welcomed us like old friends.
The hotel was renovated in 2012-2013 and wow it looks great. The rooms make Australian 5 star hotels look dated and shabby.
We stayed here for 3 nights and during that time made became friends with the staff, exchanged email addresses and even added a few as friends on Facebook. The staff requested feedback on how they could improve but we honestly thought everything was simply perfect
The pool and gym was fantastic!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JamesAshley246

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Recently my friend and I spent 5 glorious nights at Memoire d'Angkor. While the room was somewhat sparse, but functional, the public areas of this small boutique hotel, friendly staff and hospitality far exceeded our expectations. Personalized service, a hallmark of the hotel, began the moment we were greeted at the airport by Mr. Chan, our own personal hotel concierge (free airport pick up and drop off was convenient and appreciated). The complimentary full breakfast was excellent, and amenities like evening snacks delivered to the room, a mini-bar stocked with water and beer replenished daily for free were a nice bonus. The location was perfect, within walking distance to the markets and Pub Street. If I were to return to Cambodia, I would definitely stay here again and can highly recommend it to others for its value.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank TravelGalNancyjn
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The hotel provide 2 way free hotel transfer to airport, it help to save my trouble to look for airport transfer. They provides me a welcome drink in the van, a very cooling coke . They get a van to pickle even me one person ( that was great ). The breakfast is excellent too, I have eat many fresh mango and other fruits like pineapple , water melon , dragon fruit .......! They also provide western style and local style breakfast. The hotel staff called mr. Chan is the one who take care of me during my stay here. He even free upgrade my room from 2 single bed room to a king size bed room with balcony ( 5 th floor ). The view from the balcony is nice, I can view the beautiful city view everyday . The assistance guest manager called mr. Phasy Sun is a very helpful guy too, every morning when he saw me , he will checked with me what is my today visiting schedule and asked me how is my hotel room . This hotel also help to arrange transportation to those tourist places. You can choose tuk tuk, private van , car , tour guides which can speak varies language. So you don't have to worry at all on the tour itinerary .

Room Tip: Try the deluxe room , very spacious and values for money
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Pang H
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I stayed in this hotel for a few nights while in Cambodia. The hotel was priced well and the staff was incredibly friendly. It was walking distance to the night market which many of the nicer hotels are far from.

I would also recommend the restaurant in the hotel for traditional Cambodian food.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Falcon1320
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Do not stay anywhere else in Siem Reap!
This cozy hotel was perfect for a little weekend getaway. The rooms were modern and affordable, the location could not have been better, the amenities were very nice, and the free breakfast and mini bar were a huge bonus. But the most impressive thing was the hospitality and friendliness of the staff, they made sure that we were always comfortable and happy. Never have I experienced such amazing service before in the world. I will be returning soon with my family to see our new friends again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank blank-oniken
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I chose this hotel because of the good reviews it received and it's location, which were spot on! walking to pub street is an easy 15 minutes, so the evenings can be a stroll to the markets before heading back to your room.

The hotel provided free pick up and drop off to airport which saves the hassle of trying to find transport to get there.

I fortunately received a free room upgrade from Deluxe to Memoire suite, which I was very happy about! I had a free minibar which was stocked up with water bottles, coke and beer, which was handy for temple visits! I also had free dry cleaning, which quite frankly is essential in Cambodia, because you end up sweating swimming pools!

Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful for questions I had about the area and transport. Swimming pool was great for after temple trips, since the heat can take a toll on you! I loved the swinging huts with fans next to the pool, it was the perfect place to relax and read a book.

Breakfast starts 6am, and provided enough of collection to keep you well stuffed for your temple visits.

I would recommend this to hotel to anyone and, especially solo travelers like me!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank yrs555
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Very nice hotel located not far from Night Market. As solo traveller I appretiate attentive and really friendly staff, they made me to feel comfortable there. After visiting temples I could relax at swimming pool, do exercise in well equipped gym or to have delicious meal in their restaurant. If I come back to Siem Reap, I will definitely stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo