“Flexible Aki”
Review of Cambodia Trails

Cambodia Trails
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Cambodia Trails off-road motorcycle team content of 4 Cambodian professional motorcyclist with 10+ experienced. Small Cambodian business based in Siem Reap. Our team can arrange motorcycle riding holiday for Half Day, Full Day and Multi Day. From Beginners to Experienced Riders, With Us, Yon't Be Regret.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Manila
“Flexible Aki”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Aki was recommeneded to us by a friend. He was very easy to deal with (via email) even before we flew to Cambodia. During our tours to the Angkor Wat, floating village and Khulen Falls, you would really see that he's very knowledgeable on what he does. He explained everythimg that we need to know. Another great thing about Aki is his flexibility when it comes to the type of tours that you want, schedules etc. I think he also accepts longer tours (5,9 or 11-day tours or whatever) and motorbike tours. If you're having an adventure in Cambodia, i would definitely recommend Aki as your guide.

Visited July 2014

Manila, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will definitely choose him again!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We learned about Aki from our friend who also chose him to be his tour guide. Aki told us about anything and everything that we have to learn from our temple tours. He made sure to explain every single detail about the history of Cambodia. He was very knowledgeable and he really knows what he's doing. We went to Koulen Mountains to see the waterfalls and then again he explained the history to us in a manner that we will understand. We also went to Tonle Sap with him on our last day and he was also able to give us a background about the floating village. He's a nice guy and he knows a lot of people around town. Very adventurous and he'll surely tell you about some of these as you go along. Will definitely choose him again on our next visit, Phnom Penh, maybe? Thank you, Aki, for being our tour guide. You were awesome and we really learned a lot from you. Cheers!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Michellevelez324
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Will do it again!! Simply awesome”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Aki and his team are just great! We had an awesome time over 3 days trip, bikes are very well maintained, Aki and Bot know the whole region like their pocket and are fantastic guys. Oh yes, each of us (we were a group of 3) dropped a few times, in the mood, in the sand, but always had an helping hand from the guys to get back on track. All the tooling is carried by the team, anything happens:a solution is just right there (had to change one flat tire: less than 15min! Your chain got stuck? Bot unmounts the whole thing in less time needed to say it, you feel a little weak? Aki got for you vitamins and energy drinks, etc...). Eye-killing landscapes, lost villages, smiling people, welcoming hosts, adventurous trails: just stop reading and go for it!!

Visited June 2014
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“The Only Way To Experience Cambodia”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I have just returned from a 17 day trip in which I was lucky enough to complete 3000 kilometres with Aki navigating the whole of Cambodia and it is tough to put into words what an amazing experience and what an amazing person Aki is.

I'm not a professional rider by any means and I suffered many moments of self doubt where I was unsure I would complete the trip however when these arose Aki was always there to lift my spirits and find a way to keep me riding.

He has an explicit knowledge of his country and this means the trails you take show you the real Cambodia, at times you feel like the only tourist in this beautiful country and it's a fantastic feeling having what seems the Jungle all to yourself.

As for Aki his communication was fantastic from start to finish, he was extremely flexible with how we completed the tour, his English is exemplary and I'm pretty sure there is not a single person in Cambodia he does not know! The highest recommendation I can give is during my stay I was not made to feel like a client, but another member of his family. I met his friends, his family, nothing was too much trouble and his only concern was making sure I had the best time possible.

If you are thinking of coming to this fantastic country contact Aki and let him help make memories that really will last a life time.

Visited May 2014
San Francisco, California
“Spectacular way to experience Siem Reap”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I can't recommend the Cambodia Trails experience enough. This tour allows you to truly experience the many aspects of Siem Reap - city, jungle, and farmland. The ride itself is insanely fun, and I felt comfortable despite minimal dirtbiking experience. After being paraded around to what seemed like every temple in Siem Reap via Tuk Tuk, this was a breath of fresh air, and a whole lot more exciting. Aki and his team at Cambodia Trails were on top of it. Provided great pictures and a video at the end of the trip as well. Thanks!

Visited March 2014