- Delicious food (ask for Khmer Food);
- Great installations (the swimming pool is very nice);
- Really good room;
- Location is very good;
- Above all - staff!!! (Sambath Soun, Southy and Louem are great - ask for them!!!)
I was in my honeymoon and they did so many incredible things so I could feel special! Even a room upgrade, champagne, flowers all over and a charming and delicious cake!
Don´t forget to try the Candle Light Dinner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in an exotic design of luxury French art and decor coupled with a Cambodian cultural touch, the Lotus Blanc Resort provides a timeless, holistic and harmonious experience. If you are looking for elegance, a rich heritage and a combination of middle ages and a twenty first century outlook, this Siem Reap's premier boutique resort is the place to be, a destination that provides a tropical bliss landscape which intimately defines the perfect escape - a home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lotus Blanc Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.