“Perfect”

Ranked #32 of 343 Hotels in Siem Reap
Paris, France
“Perfect”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I booked a room for 2 nights and in the end I spent the whole week at the resort.
I really enjoyed the service, the swimming pool and gym, very good breakfast, large & comfortable room, the massage, etc.

With the low season promotion it"s really worth it

1 Thank LIN B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (314)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My wife and I have travelled expensively across about 40 countries so far. The Lotus Blanc Resort was definitely one of the best hotels we have stayed at. The room rates were great value, rooms generously sized, clean and well maintained, and the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. We were given complimentary transfers to and from the airport, a fruit basket and even given a room to use after check out while we waited 7 hours for our flight. I highly recommended this hotel for stays in Siem Reap.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DennyC80
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 1 September 2013

The Lotus Blanc served as my home for two weeks this August as I was engaged to do some voluntary work in Siem Reap and needed to stretch my budget. They offered me a nightly rate of US$40 per night nett with breakfast. Jenny, one of their guest relations officers picked me up at the airport in their hotel limo.

The hotel itself is not in town but located on main road to the airport anda is US$2 tuk tuk ride away from the noise of Pub Street and the town proper. The property was taken over by the present hotel owners about a year ago and they have managed to keep in in pretty good shape overall. i was upgraded to a deluxe room on the second floor. The room itself was generously sized with:-

a king/queen bed,
ample pillows,
bedside lights for reading,
flat screen tv,
tea/coffee making facilities,
small refrigerator
two small bottles of mineral water daily,
bedside telephone,
coffee table,
one armchair,
large wardrobe,
bathrobes and slippers
electronic safe,
free wifi
luggage rack,
large long table below the tv for all your things
bathroom toiletries,
various towels
two sinks
wc and walk in rain shower

There was a balcony as well but the view of the pool was obstructed by trees. I used the balcony to dry some of my laundry. The hotel also has a fairly large gym room and a spa (dry spa). The property has a fairly large courtyard with a shaded garded, patio and a large pool , poolside bar as well as steam room (shared - but seldom used).

The restaurant offered daily buffet breakfast and was also open for lunch and dinner on an ala carte basis. Food was generally of average/good quality but I felt that they could have varied the breakfast items…after two weeks I could name you each and every item, though I must say the Cambodian noodles which I had daily, were excellent.

The pool was a bit of a disappointment due to the water quality which tended to vary and which i attributed to perhaps a design as well as a equipment problem. Nevertheless the hotel made arrangements for me to use their sister hotel's facilities i.e. the Borei Hotel, apparently a five star property with a fully wet spa facilities, whenever I wished.

Staff at all levels were always very courteous, polite and helpful. I even had the opportunity to have lunch with their General Manager at the Foreign Correspondents Club.

Jenny was always on hand to ensure that all my personal and transportation arrangements were seen to and to ensure that I felt really comfortable and "at home".

Across the hotel there is a small market where you can purchase some fruits and other personal items. Lots of tuk tuk waiting outside the hotel or across the road from the hotel.

I understand that the hotel will be undergoing a makeover/renovation some time this year perhaps and that should be a refreshing change.

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Had an unexpectedly awesome experience at this hotel. My mother and I decided to book this hotel because of raving reviews and wasn't disappointed. On our arrival we were greeted warmly by the hotel staff, and was served by a wonderful host name Jenny.The room we had was nice and clean with free fruits provided. The beds was a little on the hard side, but other then that it was all right. The bathroom was decorated and designed with a modern homely feel to it which I like. The room we got had a balcony which was facing the courtyard and pool. Overall I thought the rooms are nice and homely, with only the bed and loud air conditioning being the only downside.

The hotel has a pool and steam room which I didn't get to try. Also there's a gym which has a decent amount of equipment (22 kg dumbbell weights, cardio machines and an exercise machine that can do shoulder/legs/chest). The hotel has a bar and restaurant and the breakfast was a standard affair with the addition of a couple of local dishes. My mom thought the noodles there were great. We had dinner there one night and found the food to be standard.

On our last day we were escorted by Jenny to the airport. Half way there my mom wished she could've gotten some lotus roots to bring back. I was surprised that Jenny actually told the driver to stop by a garden grower and get some! I was astonished by their hospitality and would definitely come back again!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank los_ze_traveler
singapore
Reviewed 31 August 2013

as i missed my flight due to work so was abit delay for my trip, instead of 3 days 2 nite become 2 days 1 nite in this hotel. A very understanding manager suggested to extend my stay in this hotel, i was shocking and apprepriate about his kindness. As i booked another hotel for my following days, didt manage to extend my stay in this hotel but he offered 30 min foot massage for free. Foot massage was amazing aft tiring day. as i was traveled alone, manager arranged a private tuk tuk for me to ensure my safety. i requested for late check out till 5 pm for big circle temple tour, the lovely manger jz fullfilled all my request with heart. the most important thing, i left my charger in this hotel. they kept it for me and wait for me to pick up. the most understanding hotel ever i stayed before..

Reviewed 31 August 2013

This hotel is amazing. From the moment you will enter to there lobby they will give u a warmth welcome and courtesy to there visitors, staff will assist you all through out checking in until chevking out. Very clean & calm ambience that you will really feel that you are in a real vacation or holiday pleasure. Food is great and very satisfactory. The services that renders are excellent. The most important one is they treat their customer in hospitable manner which I really felt from them. Their sincerity when it comes in rendering services to their customers. I really want to recommend this hotel. Accomodating and worth paying for. Rest assured that you will enjoy your stsy here.the lotus blanc resort.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Emmanuel O
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We stayed only 2 nights at Lotus Blanc but it was certainly the best hotel of the trip. Staff we very nice, humble and accommodating. The room was really big and comfortable and also quiet. Food was really good, they had big breakfasts, and lunch was tasty (whether at the pool-side bar or restaurant). They had 2 happy hours from 4-6, and 6-7:30 at the different bars which had a good mix of cocktails and not bad prices for this type of hotel. We also booked 2 trips with external groups (but through the hotel concierge) that we were happy with. Don't have anything bad to say about this one.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple