“A Real Gem”

Ranked #8 of 495 Siem Reap B&B and Inns
Florida
“A Real Gem”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

STAYED in this wonderful small boutique hotel. for four days in Siem Reap. The entire staff
went out of their way to make your stay most enjoyable. From the most welcomed cold drink and cool wet towel that was waiting for you after a tour to the very personable staff who greeted us by name every time they saw us, this was a great place to stay. We loved our tuk tuk excursions each day with Mr LiGuy (?), a great way to get around. Our room was spacious and the bed very comfortable. Hotel was nicely decorated as were the rooms. The two managers (Mr Takes and(?)
provided excellent service every day, especially when we had a problem with our safe. The complimentary massage was delightful after a long day of touring. As we were about to leave in our tuk tuk for the airport, the staff all gathered around us to say goodbye and take a farewell picture. This was just a wonderful happy experience and we highly recommend you stay here when in Siem Reap.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (234)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I had read the reviews on TripAdvisor at this hotel but I have to say that the level of service was simply outstanding! from the moment I walked into the hotel I was warmly welcomed and offered tea and a local cake. The welcome drink, complimentary massage, complimentary snacks for visits to the temples, complimentary pick up from the airport and the warmth of the people make my experience in this hotel amazing. The hotel was also well located, walking distance to the main street. The room was big and nicely decorated. They also had a free movie and documentary to watch in the room which was just perfect. I left my charger in the hotel room and sent an email to the hotel, they replied within a few hours advising the charger had been found and I was able to get it back. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Siem Reap!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Oh my God, what can I say about this place??!! I am just in love with this hotel!!! We arrived there after a long trip from Phuket. At the airport there was a tuk tuk waiting for us. The driver was really gentle and gave us a bottle of water. When we arrived at the hotel the really friendly and nice boy that was working at night gave us some chips, iced tea, a local desert and explaind everything about the hotel and our tour to Angkor. They offer a free, and amazing, Khmer massage and a picnic (that you should bring with you when you leave to watch the sunrise at amazing Angkor Wat). Our room was big, beautiful and comfortable. The bathroom was pretty nice too. They have a dvd about Angkor Wat that I recommend you watch before going there. Breakfast was amazing as well as dinner. They have a really nice room service. The hotel is located in a quiet area but really close to the main street, the night market and pub street. Besides, you dont need to worry about organizing your tour to Angkor since they have a great package and you can book it when you arrive at the hotel. Everything was so amazing, but for me the best thing was the staff. I just wanted to take them home!

Room Tip: There is no elevator so if you don´t want to climb lots of stairs ask for a room on the first floors...
2 Thank anamagbh
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Excellent hotel. Large & comfortable room. Just walking distance to pub street & old, night market. The staff are very efficient & friendly. We will definitely stay here again for next visit.
Highly recommend to anyone who going to Siem Reap.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Excellent location, great staff who are prepared to attend to your every need. Rooms were large and well equipped, appreciated the balcony for early mornings and evenings to enjoy the cool air. Thought the DVDs of Angkor Wat and the Killing Fields were nice touches.

Room Tip: If you have heavy bags or don't like stairs you may wish to consider rooms on lower floors
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Fantastic hotel with great staff. I stayed here recently for 3 nights. As a solo traveller it was very nice to have someone to talk with after returning from my trips to visit the temples. Noth and Chantou and the other reception staff made me feel very welcome.

The location was good in that it was close to Pub Street and the night market. The road to walk back to the hotel was a little dark, this did not bother me, however, it may bother other people.

The room was fine and I was more than happy with it for the price that I paid.

There was a free massage and the hotel staff helped to pick tours.

The internet was also excellent throughout the hotel and there was also free internet on pc's within the reception area.

The food in the restaurant was also fairly good.

Overall I was delighted with my stay here, I have paid much more money to stay in places that have been no where near as good.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

This place is amazing!!!! Since the minute you get there you have a great experience. They welcome you with a nice drink and snacks while they explain everything about your stay. The rooms are nice and clean and the staff is great! They are all really kind and helpful, there was not a single time they didn't greet us with a smile. The location is great too... Very near the Old and Night Markets and the Pub Street. Our room included breakfast and a complementary 1 hour massage which was really nice! We had a great stay there! If we had to complain about something would be the restaurant. The staff there are great but they tend to take a while to serve your order, not a big deal just keep it in mind if you have a tight schedule. Anyway, this is a great place to stay!!!

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple