“Extremely recommended attentive considerate team. Wheelchair Tour of Siem Reap!”

Angkor Transport Services
Ranked #55 of 341 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Book tours and activities for holidays to Cambodia destinations. Tour offers: tuk-tuk, car, mini van, mini bus, tour guide, accommodations, thing to do, activity packages and wheelchair-accessible. As an independent a travel provider, we can supply the lowest prices and best deals for your travel needs. Our philosophy is to make your travel simpler in Cambodia and give you a full experience of the wonders and excitement of Cambodia. Visitors can create their own itinerary to all places they want to have and do!
Reviewed 26 September 2015

Arriving in Siem Reap we wanted to tour the temples: my dear friend was travelling in a wheelchair. We had read some good reviews about Mr Peng Khemara and so we decided to contact them. He replied to us within hours and a few days later had arranged everything exactly as we wanted. He had a fabulous team along with a tour guide whose English was very good. They helped carry my friend right up to near the top level of Angkor Wat.

They were safe and dedicated and my friend was able to take many memorable pictures and see not only this temple but Angkor Tom, and the Tomb Raider temple which they also helped carry him around to see the trees growing into the temple structure.

They then took us out on a hired boat to see the Floating Village which was an amazing experience. All of this for a very reasonable day tour rate providing water and good humour along the way. They had planned a sunset but we had a show booked for that evening and were frankly pretty exhausted as the heat had been punishing but they had provided lunch and attended to any requests we had, including more iced coffee along the way!

I would not hesitate to recommend this team of hard working gentle lovely professional people.

They really made our trip a highlight, and enabled us to see some absolutely incredible sights.

3  Thank ana1164

Reviewed 26 January 2015

My wife and I went to Siem Reap and spent a day visiting Angkor.

We planned to go to Kulen National Park the day after but the receptionist at the hotel we stayed told bad news that the tour was cancelled due to not enough people. It's expensive to take a private tour for us.

In the evening, I found and booked the tour online at http://www.angkortransportservice.com/Kulen-Mountain-Water-Fall-Day-Tour.html and hope me luck.

In the morning at 8:10 am, I woke up and saw a confirmation email from Mr.Pheng Khemara at 01:00 am. I replied and instantly received email from Mr.Pheng that he will pick us up at 8:30. We got just 10 minutes to pack things up, check out hotel and go.

The tour was operated by Siem Reap shuttle Tour. It's good.

Mr.Pheng saved our day from wandering around Siem Reap and not knowing what to do ^^. I highly recommend him.

Thank you again.

3  Thank LucKe1012
Reviewed 31 December 2014

Very nice, trustworthy. He timed the sunset perfectly, just what we wanted. Love the entrepreneurial spirit.

Reviewed 24 November 2014

i was googling for a day tour to the temple in cambodia and i found this website. i find the price is really reasonable and ended up took three days tour with mr pheng. I'm very impress that mr pheng itself managed all the email&website and very efficient in replying all my email.

i totally recommend this service. you're not going to regret it!

1  Thank anashaid
Angkor T, Owner at Angkor Transport Services, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2014

Dear anashaid
How are you doing?
Many thanks for your kindness time to write me on Tripadvisor.com
I am very happy for your kindness and thanks again for your tour with my services during your Cambodia trip in Siem Reap to many places like; Angkor Wat, Bayon, Banteay Srey, Tonle Sap Lake and some places.
Have a good day!
I would like to say welcome to Cambodia The Kingdom of Wonder. Has a lot of wonderful and interesting places to offer for the Cambodia tours, from the historical Angkor temple complex with the Professional inbound tour operator accommodation and tour arrangement. Start your unique and memorable Cambodian holiday now!

Best regards.
Mr. Pheng Khemara

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 October 2014

It was my first time to visit Cambodia and a good friend of mine who lives there recommended Mr Pheng Khemara to us. I am really happy that we got his sevices. He was a great private tour guide all throughout the trip and he helped take beautiful pictures of my group too so it was definitely a plus! Thus, I highly recommend Mr Pheng Khemara as he is courteous, punctual, knowledgeable and very kind and friendly too!

Angkor T, Owner at Angkor Transport Services, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2014

Dear Maria Rowena Alc…
How are you doing?
Many thanks for your kindness time to write me on Tripadvisor.com
Have a good day!

How much we can truth on tripadvisor right now??? right now???
Something is in secret of review with most result.
Tripadvisor can delete your Terrible's review every time.
Please try to check your Terrible review on Tripadvisor.
Something wrong ??????
You are write a wrong review????????????
Best regards!