“Fantastic trip with Sokin”

Angkor Taxi Cambodia Private Day Tours
Ranked #216 of 829 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: My Name is Phai Sokin, also you can call me Kin. I born in Siem Reap Province ( Gateway to the temples of Angkor). So I know this area very well. I can speak English, and a bit of Japanese. I finished high school in 2001, then I became a driver till now. I took many people from different countries to visit the temples of Angkor, and other places.
Sydney, Australia
“Fantastic trip with Sokin”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Last December we traveled North and East of Siem Reap with Sokin during 4 days. Sokin is a very honest, patient and friendly man and everybody has kept a very special memory of the 4 days. His English is very good and it's a pleasure to travel with him. Sokin was always on time and is very reliable. He helped us to set up our trip and didn't hesitate to adapt his tour to our very specific requirements! Kin translated, negociated and arranged everything for us. His 4x4 Pajero made the trip faster and more comfortable, especially on the damaged dirt roads we used after the rain season. It was also a pleasure to have him as a tuktuk driver in Siem Reap. I highly recommend Sokin as a driver and won't hesitate one second next year when I come back to Cambodia.
Our itinary was:
Day1: Siem-Reap - Along Weng - small village 80km East of Along Weng
Day2: Village - Preah Vihear (visit end of afternoon...just magnificent)
Day3: Preah Vihear (early start) - Koh Ke temple - Beng Melea - Kompong Plhuk (late lunch in a private house) - Siem Reap
Day4: tuktuk in Siem Reap

Jean-Francois

Visited December 2013
Nakinphai, Owner at Angkor Taxi Cambodia Private Day Tours, responded to this review, 18 February 2014

Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Mr. Kin's service”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

We have been in Siem Reap for 5 days, with no real plan for our visit, but we had Mr. Kin's contact through a friend. His service was excellent, responsible, kind and always on time, highly recommendable. His knowledge and love for Cambodia made our journey unforgettable

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Gerardo A
Melbourne, Australia
“Perfect driver”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

we visited Siem Reap for 3 days and booked Mr Kin as our driver. His knowledge of the area is second to none. His English skill is very good and has the ability to explain in details. He is always on time and reliable driver.

During our stay, Seam Reap was flooded so Mr Kin used his four wheel drive instead of Tuk Tuk. This proofed that he can deliver what he was in for.

Big thanks Mr Kin.

1 Thank Le H
Hamburg, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect Visite to Soem Reap/Ankor Wat THX to Mr. Kin”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Mr. Kin was my driver and "introducer" to the wonders of Cambodia for two days in Octobre 2013. Since it was my first visit to the area, Mr. Kin advised me well and quickly worked out a schedule for my trip, which was great. He knew exactly when to go where to avoid the crowds. Very friendly and reliable. Good English language skills and I learnt a lot about Cambodia. Good driving and car in mint condition.

Dirk

1 Thank Dirk H
Costa Teguise, Spain
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mil gracias Mr. Kin/ Thank you very much Mr. Kin”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Supimos de Mr. Kin a través de alguien que previamente había tenido la suerte de encontrarlo en su camino.
En nuestros dos escasos días de estancia en Siem Reap, gracias a su gran conocimiento de la zona, su predisposición continua a ayudar a que la estancia sea agradable y a poder disfrutar del lugar (no sólo desde el punto de vista más turístico sino conociendo de verdad lo mejor de aquí, su gente), pudimos aprovechar ese escaso tiempo.
Atento, puntual, caballero y por supuesto muy de fiar. Persona seria y trabajadora muy atento a los detalles.
Gracias a el, lo que pudo ser un desastre de visita relámpago a Siem Reap (incluso nos llevó al médico lo cual cambió todos los planes), planificó de tal modo el tiempo que será inolvidable.
Si las maravillas de Siem Reap, sus templos, sus casas flotantes son impresionantes,... Como mejor recuerdo y resumen de nuestra estancia se encuentra con un gran cariño y admiración, por encima de todo esto, Mr. Kin. Gracias.

(I knew Mr. Kin through someone who had previously been lucky enough to find it on your way.
In our two few days of stay in Siem Reap, thanks to his great knowledge of the area, their continued willingness to help make the stay pleasant and be able to enjoy the place (not only from the point of view more tourist but knowing really the best here, people), were able to take advantage of that time.
Attentive, punctual, gentleman and of course very legit. Very attentive to details serious and hard-working person.
Thanks to he, what could have been a disaster of visit lightning to Siem Reap (even took us to the doctor which changed all plans), planned in such a way the time that will be unforgettable.
If the wonders of Siem Reap, their temples, their floating houses are impressive,... Overview of our stay and best memory is with great affection and admiration, above all of this, Mr. Kin. Thank you)

1 Thank Nuria D