“You can't go wrong with reliable Mr. Kin”

Angkor Taxi Cambodia Private Day Tours
Ranked #228 of 836 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: My Name is Phai Sokin, also you can call me Kin. I born in Siem Reap Province ( Gateway to the temples of Angkor). So I know this area very well. I can speak English, and a bit of Japanese. I finished high school in 2001, then I became a driver till now. I took many people from different countries to visit the temples of Angkor, and other places.
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We corresponded with Kin on a regular basis prior to arrival in Siem Reap in mid-February. He had lots of good suggestions to help us fit everything we wanted to see into a 2-day visit. HIs classy black tuk tuk arrived right on time the first day, as did his comfortable clean SUV on the second day. A friendly driver who speaks good English, while not a guide within the sites, he provided us with lots of general information about the area. He was flexible with the entire schedule. His rates were reasonable and competitive. Our family of 4 adults would recommend Mr. Kin to anyone looking for a variety of taxi services in Siem Reap area.

1  Thank Lynne D

Reviewed 7 March 2014

I have been to Siem Reap to visit the Angkor temples three times and each and everytime I have used Mr. Kin's service. Very friendly, very reliable and very resourceful. I am going there again in two weeks time and Mr. Kin is my choice again definitely.

1  Thank Mohd Shazali S S
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I normally never write reviews. But Kin made my short trip to Siem Reap so memorable that I wanted to share my experience. I was only in Cambodia for 2 days, but Kin made it possible for me to maximize my time, picking me up from the airport, driving me to the temples, dropping me off and picking me up at the hotel and then dropping me back off at the airport.
Kin is a great family man, friendly, reliable and good fun to be around. If you are in Siem Reap, Kin is your man. He is the best and will make your trip as memorable as mine.
Thanks, Kin, if I am ever in town again I will certainly come back to you and I will tell everyone I know that Kin is the only way to go!
Thank you and all the best to your wife and daughter...

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I went to Siem Reap last month for only 2 days and one night but thanks for the service of Angkor Taxi Cambodia Private Day Tours (Mr. Kin) i was able to enjoy it perfectly and see the most reowned temples of Angkor in just one day!
Mr. Kin pick me up with his tuk tuk at the my arrival on the airport, (even though my flight got delay for almost 1 hour) and he took me to my hostal. I told him how long was i going to be in Siem Reap and he explained me what things could i do in short time period. He was really nice to me and kind. He also took me to Angkor but in a way i dindt have to be around to many people and when i finish to see one temple he was waiting for me to go to the next one. This save a lot of time and i enjoy angkor even better. He also gave me water during the whole day, very useful when youre walking around the temples.
For the 2 days i was there since the pick up to the drop off at the airport he took me basically wherever i want it to go and just for only 30 bucks!
He became a really good friend to me. So if you go to Siem Reap I totally recommend you Mr Kin, you wont regret it.

2  Thank Francisco G
Nakinphai, Owner at Angkor Taxi Cambodia Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Thank you for your review for your trip with me

Reviewed 27 January 2014

I want to share my impressions of the beautiful city of Siem Reap and the majestic , magical in every sense of the word surroundings. Temples of Cambodia - is a unique creation of a great civilization Rouge and these authentic wonders of the world can and should speak long and separately.
Now I want to say that any traveler , trapped in a strange country , faced with a problem: what, where, when and how worth seeing ? The easiest way - is to live in a hotel and use a standard set of tour . And you will see the great Angkor Watt , located very near Siem Reap . That's fine, but not enough , because the miracles of light scattered throughout this beautiful country. What to do?
And then we come to the main point : you need a guide, but not simple, and the guide - driver who has enough comfortable and passable car. Also, it should be someone who not only with maximum comfort will take you to all these miracles , but with love and knowledge of the facts will tell you when, by whom and for what purpose these wonders were created . Serious trip takes one full day to a week , if you want to see river dolphins " irovadi " on the Mekong or the ancient hill tribes in the mountains in the north- east of the country . And then you need to understand that the guide- driver falls more and organization of the whole of the route , accommodation , meals, tickets , where necessary and other stuff that can grow to the size of the problem , if someone's hand will not be wise quietly and tactfully manage the entire process of your journey.
Now you only have to give the name of a good man , reliable in every respect, smiling, knowing the proven multiple tours complicated - it Phai Sokin, colloquially - Keane , or " Mr. Keen ," as respectfully referred to it all, who once used his good help and become a fan of its unique charm. Tell the truth easily, as Yeshua said Ieshua in the movie " Master and Margarita" . Write these lines was easy and simple , but still enjoyable as before his eyes rose pictures of our travel to Keene , when the soul had no worries, no worries , because I knew a man with me , which is always and in all possible rely ...

1  Thank Vladimir T
Nakinphai, Owner at Angkor Taxi Cambodia Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014