“Best Accomodation in Siam Reap.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Siem Reap
Serenite Guesthouse
Ranked #28 of 515 Siem Reap B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Beautifully decorated guest home with sweetest and friendliest owners, Pat and Izza. Rooms are gorgeously decorated. Breakfast was always plenty of food (fruits, juice, eggs, and toasts and breads). We were close to the old market and main social blocks of siam reap with pub street and markets within 10 min walk. Great bonus was that they are photographers thus gave me wonderful tips on photography since I just took it up 2 weeks prior to the trip. They sat down and talk to us and gave wonderful tips around the city and would provide snacks upon returning from our Ankhor temple tour. Also taught me how to photoshop tourists out of my trip pictures. They also took us to the markets and helped find souvenirs there at a reasonable cost. If that wasn't enough they booked a taxi to drive us back to the Thai border for a great deal, nearly half of what we paid for when coming into Cambodia. Wouldn't stay anywhere else, they were wonderful and highly highly recommend them.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank SKalam23

Reviewed 23 February 2013

This b&b is gorgeous, we loved the house, the photos adorning the walls, the mood with the lighting at night, the furnitures, evrything in fact.
And the owners were incredible, they were here for us from the moment we wake up till we went to sleep, they always ask if you need anything and they provided us with a lot of (free) iced tea and coffe and fresh fruits to pick up. And of course they arranged our visit of angkor to our liking and recommanded us the good restaurants, bars and shops of the town.
We had a great stay, we felt pampered and taken care off, cambodia is beautiful and they made our stay all the more memorable.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Spetmilan
Reviewed 18 February 2013

This place is a gem, the house in itself is beautiful and the room was very comfortable. I had a big poster bed all for myself and the bathroom is nice too with a bathtub for a change.
Each morning I had a good hearty breakfast made only with fresh products and it was a delight.
But what makes it so special are the people, Iza and Patrick, who made the place and as others have said here they really are great.
They will arrange evrything for your trip and visits and all is done favoring the cambodians, as the people they work with are real nice and earn a better living than most.
And we talked, a lot, about cambodia if course and life in general, there was a real sense of sharing with them.
And they know the city and they took me out for dinner and visiting, it was really great.
When came the time to depart I was really sad because I had found friends and I don't know if I'll ever go back but it broadens my horizon and that's what travelling is about.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 February 2013

I spent 4 days in Siem reap and all has gone so well thanks to Patrick and Iza, they did sort everything out for me and they are really nice people.
Their guest house is beautiful and I really felt welcome and confy there.
Cambodia is a great place to visit, not just for Angkor but if you are looking for a place to start your journey there I think you will not find one better than this one.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Been there 4 days, the room was great, very stylish, I loved the pictures, good bathroom, all very clean.
The owners tailored everything for us from breakfast to visits to places to go and that's what I call service.
Hotel is well placed not far from center but quiet.
Beautiful, calm, not too pricey with an excellent service, well deserved 5 stars.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wongnowong
sereniteguesthouse, Owner at Serenite Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2013

Thank for your kind words and the appreciation of our guesthouse you show.
We were very pleased to welcome you and we hope to see you again.

Thank you.

Pat@serenite

Reviewed 20 January 2013

This I remember keenly, we got there by recomendation from an hotel owner in phnom penh and it was one of the best decision we made on our trip in cambodia. Why ? Well of course the place is great, really gorgeous rooms and all and yes as so many other hotel they can arrange everything for visiting and travelling, but the people...
Pat and Iza run this place, it's theirs, and we had an amazing time with us, after visiting the sites, angkor and around, they took us around to town, to shops, markets, the dump ( awful) and so many things, they show us the other side of cambodia, not the tourist one and we have seen both terrible and great things. They also took us out to known and unknown (to tourists) spots at night, restaurants, bars, clubs and as I said it was great.
It was a first for me to be able to enjoy a place with people living here, so much fun and great memories.
I don't know for the other guests but if you let yourself lead by Pat and Iza, your trip might be more than the tourists sights, wich are great, honestly I have found new friends there during my stay and had a great time.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Red513

Thank you so much for your kind words, we were very pleased to be able to share our experience of Cambodia with you and we aim to do our best.
Thank you for being such a great guest. we hope to see you again one day.

pat@serenite

Reviewed 27 December 2012

I spent only 4 days at serenite but it changed me. I originally came to see Angkor but thanks to the owners I discovered many other things in a very short time and I as said it changed me.
I was blown away by the temples but what touched me deeply was the Cambodian people.
It is one thing to hear about the horrors that happened here it is another to see how it affected and still affect the people.
Aside from this the guest house is great, beautiful, my room was great with a big bed all for me and a nice bathroom.
Once again the people running it are truly great, they made me realise things about me and because of them I fell in love with Cambodia.
This country is place that you can't miss, it is beautiful and tragic, it is very sad and full of hope.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
6  Thank Annawhitedb
sereniteguesthouse, Owner at Serenite Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2012

Thank you so much for your very touching review.
We are very pleased to know that you appreciated and discovered so much and that we have been able to make you see Cambodia in all it has to offer.
A great thank you and good luck to you on your journey.

Pat@serenite owner/manager