“Incredible Experience”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Siem Reap
Serenite Guesthouse
Ranked #21 of 489 Siem Reap B&B and Inns
Melbourne, Australia
“Incredible Experience”
Reviewed 10 May 2013

I really cannot add anything else to the already great things that have been said about Serenite. Patrick and Iza are great people, and brilliant hosts. They took me to local restaurants, workshops and markets that I never would have known about without them. The location in prefect, just a quick walk to pub street, but in its own community-driven area with a great local market and Wat. The two rooms are both lovely as well, decorated by each of them very creatively. They made me want to open a guest house..modeled after theirs!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank agendaless
sereniteguesthouse, Owner at Serenite Guesthouse, responded to this review, 18 May 2013
Thank you ever so much for your kind words.
It was a pleasure to be able to make your stay the best one possible.
We hope we will see you again one day.

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Reviewed 24 April 2013

We stayed here for four nights while in Cambodia and absoutely loved it! Our rooms and bathrooms had A/C and were very clean, the towels were washed everyday, and breakfast was amazing-plenty of fruits, eggs, toast, muffins, juice, and coffee to go around, also made to order for what you like! Pat and Izza were wonderful! Very knowledgeable about the history of Cambodia and the area, they always had tea, amazing buscuits and cold towels waiting for us when we got back from our tour everyday!
The night market and Pub Street are just a short walk from the guesthouse, the streets are really dark at night, but Pat gave us flashlights to take with us when we went out!
Overall, we really loved our stay with them, we could not have asked for anything better! I would reccommend that everyone stay with them when they go to Siam Reap!

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Prsheth
Thank you for this nice review. It is nice to see our efforts rewarded and our greatest reward is that you had a memorable stay with us.

Thank you so much.

Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Beautifully decorated guest home with sweetest and friendliest owners, Pat and Izza. Rooms are gorgeously decorated. Breakfast was always plenty of food (fruits, juice, eggs, and toasts and breads). We were close to the old market and main social blocks of siam reap with pub street and markets within 10 min walk. Great bonus was that they are photographers thus gave me wonderful tips on photography since I just took it up 2 weeks prior to the trip. They sat down and talk to us and gave wonderful tips around the city and would provide snacks upon returning from our Ankhor temple tour. Also taught me how to photoshop tourists out of my trip pictures. They also took us to the markets and helped find souvenirs there at a reasonable cost. If that wasn't enough they booked a taxi to drive us back to the Thai border for a great deal, nearly half of what we paid for when coming into Cambodia. Wouldn't stay anywhere else, they were wonderful and highly highly recommend them.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank SKalam23
Prague, Czech Republic
Reviewed 23 February 2013

This b&b is gorgeous, we loved the house, the photos adorning the walls, the mood with the lighting at night, the furnitures, evrything in fact.
And the owners were incredible, they were here for us from the moment we wake up till we went to sleep, they always ask if you need anything and they provided us with a lot of (free) iced tea and coffe and fresh fruits to pick up. And of course they arranged our visit of angkor to our liking and recommanded us the good restaurants, bars and shops of the town.
We had a great stay, we felt pampered and taken care off, cambodia is beautiful and they made our stay all the more memorable.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Spetmilan
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 February 2013

This place is a gem, the house in itself is beautiful and the room was very comfortable. I had a big poster bed all for myself and the bathroom is nice too with a bathtub for a change.
Each morning I had a good hearty breakfast made only with fresh products and it was a delight.
But what makes it so special are the people, Iza and Patrick, who made the place and as others have said here they really are great.
They will arrange evrything for your trip and visits and all is done favoring the cambodians, as the people they work with are real nice and earn a better living than most.
And we talked, a lot, about cambodia if course and life in general, there was a real sense of sharing with them.
And they know the city and they took me out for dinner and visiting, it was really great.
When came the time to depart I was really sad because I had found friends and I don't know if I'll ever go back but it broadens my horizon and that's what travelling is about.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed 8 February 2013

I spent 4 days in Siem reap and all has gone so well thanks to Patrick and Iza, they did sort everything out for me and they are really nice people.
Their guest house is beautiful and I really felt welcome and confy there.
Cambodia is a great place to visit, not just for Angkor but if you are looking for a place to start your journey there I think you will not find one better than this one.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Been there 4 days, the room was great, very stylish, I loved the pictures, good bathroom, all very clean.
The owners tailored everything for us from breakfast to visits to places to go and that's what I call service.
Hotel is well placed not far from center but quiet.
Beautiful, calm, not too pricey with an excellent service, well deserved 5 stars.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Wongnowong
Thank for your kind words and the appreciation of our guesthouse you show.
We were very pleased to welcome you and we hope to see you again.

Thank you.