“Mr. sok Pee: Tour Guide/Photographer extraordinaire!”

Angkor Holidays Tour
Ranked #76 of 278 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a local tour guides and drivers team living in Siem Reap and experience in this tourist industry for many years, welcome to your holiday in Siem Reap with our tour service.
San Jose, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mr. sok Pee: Tour Guide/Photographer extraordinaire!”
Reviewed 3 January 2013

My mother surprised us with a trip to Cambodia. Since it was a last minute short 3-day trip, we had no idea what to expect. I emailed several tour guides inquiring about their availability on short notice for a 1-day tour and Sok Pee responded promptly with his availability and very reasonable rates for his services and a mini van for our party of four. He was able to set up an itinerary for us which included a sunrise viewing at Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Ta Prohm, Ta Keo and the Floating Village. He was very knowledgable about the history of the temples, freely shared his personal stories and was very friendly and easy going. He was also very patient with us and our two teenage companions as we kept stopping to take pictures. What I was impressed with the most about him was his ability to point out the best spots and angles for taking gorgeous photos. He also took some great photos of us whenever we asked him to take pictures of our whole group. We ended up canceling the trip to Tonle Sap because we were tired from the walking on the temple tour and he was very accommodating. I'd highly recommend his services.

1 Thank Keexz

Thailand
“Amazing bicycle tour with our tour guide Sokpee”
Reviewed 2 January 2013

I contacted Mr. Tee through the internet and he arranged to have our tour guide Sokpee to meet us at our hotel on the day we arrived. We decided to take a bicycle tour and I was a bit worried about the safty because I have 2 children-a 12 years old son and 7 years old daughter. Sokpee was always on time and he also managed to get the children's bike for my daughter. During our bicycling trip Sokpee was always riding next to my daughter to protect her from the cars passing by. He made sure my daughter was alright during the entire trip from 8am-7pm. He was really patient and polite. We really enjoyed our bicycle trip with Sokpee. Sokpee is also very knowledgeable with very good English! Thank you Sokpee for making our trip so memorable.

Visited December 2012
Basel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very nice tour with Mr. Phat Sophal”
Reviewed 2 January 2013

We had a booking with Mr. Sophal through our hotel, we wanted to see the sunrise and the beauties of Angkor Wat. It was one of the most amazing things we have ever seen. We were very happy with our tour, since Mr. Sophal was fluent in english and knew a lot, not only about Angkor Wat and the tempels but also about the history of cambodia! He also recommended us attractions for the next days. We could see the temples in the ticme we wanted, never felt rushed or held back. He made all the changes we wished for and knew the good spots to go. All in all a very smoth and great expirience thanks to Mr. Sophal

Visited January 2013
Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Excellent Tour Guided Services”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

I would highly recommend Code 001 as the start to your adventures of the Temples. Our guided tour took great shots of us and knew where to get the best pictures. Our guide and driver where very kind and knowledgable of the sites. Highly recommend.

Visited December 2012
Shanghai, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Angkor wonders wouldn't have been the same without our tour guide Mony!”
Reviewed 30 December 2012 via mobile

mony our guide has been absolutey great! He is passionate about the marvels of angkor and knows everything about it! He knows the best timing to visit, the best places, and since my husband loves photography he would show him some small and hidden details that he could shoot ;)

He took us for our tour the "opposite" way the crowds usuallly do which means we have never had the feeling the place was crowded even though we were there at peak-peak season (Christmas)

Sunise at angkor wat was amazing, left us speechless and the floating village and the sunset on Tonle lake was magical... What an amazing Christmas day we've had....

Being pregnant, I was sometimes tired; Mony could sense it and would always offer me a chair, a bottle of water, etc... How pleasant! Not only was he so nice to me, he was always spreading a good word, a good tip for photography shots to the other tourists surrounding us!

Not a second do we regret having used Mony's services.... We did save our money on hotels so that we culd afford it but it was so much worth it.... And we got rewarded with a few days by the beach after that; again, Mr Tee and his team organized our transport from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville and it was perfect!