“Try their second floor” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 35 Coffee & Tea in Siem Reap
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Cuisines: European, Australian, Healthy
Good for: View, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Coffee is our passion. Breakfast and Lunch is our specialty with loads of homemade sweet treats. We are a social enterprise who supports students by supporting education and empowering individuals.
Bacolod, Philippines
“Try their second floor”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

the second floor gave it a unique atmosphere. I loved their strawberry lemon cooler. try sitting by the window to give you a view of the sieam reap streetes

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ozziee_ojay
LGCambodia, Manager at Sister Srey Cafe, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Dear Ozziee_ojay,

Thank you for dropping us a review. It's great to see you were brave enough to tackle the staircase and enjoy the peaceful area upstairs.

We hope to welcome you back for another strawberry Ice blend soon!

Safe Travels,

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
“Perfect for homely break :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I ate in this cafe twice. They cafe is cute and feels like it have been plucked straight out of Surry Hills in Sydney.
The staff are all really friendly, lovely and helpful. I found the Girls who I guess are the owners/ managers very nice and helpful.
They serve western food, perfect when you just need a homely western fix.
Yes you can find cheaper places in siem reap but this place is supporting their staff and in general it have a great feel.
I would happily return again. :)

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jelley1982
LGCambodia, Manager at Sister Srey Cafe, responded to this review, 7 September 2014
Dear Jelley1982,

We are so glad to read your review and how much praise you have for our staff. Our staff are very special to us and to hear such wonderful words said about them makes us feel very proud.

Best wishes
Adelaide, Australia
“Cute cafe but food isn't anything special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

My coffee at this cafe was okay - a bit bitter and long for espresso but better than a lot of places around. The cafe seems to really care about dietary requirements and they ask that you advise if there's anything you require, so I ordered a custom breakfast specifying no egg. Half way through a hashbrown I realised that they were made with egg. The staff apologised and didn't charge me for my hashbrowns but I just don't think that this sort of mistake should be made. The blame was put on the waiter but I think the chef should have taken some responsibility and clarified before sending egg out.
The avocado was minimal, certainly not enough for my two slices of bread; I would have expected more given the prices (compared to other Cambodian breakfast places).
I can see why this cafe is popular but I can't say that I'd give it a second chance given my experience.

1 Thank LauraLimbs
Dear LauraLimbs,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us and our staff the constructive feedback about our service and meals.

Once again we apologise for the misunderstanding about the hash browns containing egg. We have upskilled our staff to ensure they ask customers, who request no eggs with their breakfasts, if they have an allergy, as our hash browns are made with eggs. We are also in the process of updating our menus, indicating which foods are vegan.

Our Tavocado dish has also improved ... our wonderful and well trained chef now creates a delicious avocado mash, which is generously served with toast, feta and tomatoes. Hopefully one day you will be able to give our cafe that second chance.

Best wishes
Adelaide, Australia
“Cute”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

A bit expensive for Cambodian standard but it's good to get some western food done well (in comparison). The staff were good but found the lady, who I assumed to be the owner not very friendly. Cute place and ok food.

1 Thank Zoe L
LGCambodia, Manager at Sister Srey Cafe, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear Zoe,

Thank you for your feedback. We always aim to provide friendly and thoughtful service to all our customers and I apologise if that was not how you experienced your visit. I hope you will be able to come back again soon so that you can see our true nature! If you do, be sure to say hello!

Best Wishes,

The Sister Srey Team
“Different food and great proyect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

It's the second time we come over here. The food is great and the staff so kind. The girls who run it make This all possible. If You come here you wont regreated

1 Thank Maria R
LGCambodia, Manager at Sister Srey Cafe, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear Maria,
We are so happy to here that you a returning customer. Our staff are so special to us and each have their own special personality.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to welcoming you back to the cafe soon!

Kind Regards,