“Small and delicious”

Mie Cafe
Ranked #26 of 877 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Cambodian, Fusion
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lausanne, Switzerland
“Small and delicious”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

This place has been recomended by our hotel. It has been charming to eat there, it is small and friendly. The menu is wonderfull, difficult to make a choice ! everything was delicious, well presented and fresh. Reservation recommended.

Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Siem Reap
“great new place to try in Siem Reap”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

This is a lovely restaurant away from the noisy centre of town. I went in a group of six and we all tried each others dishes as we were so keen to share the flavours. The risotto was voted overall winner but all dishes got the thumbs up.
Very decent house wine and great service made it a very pleasant evening all round. I nearly forgot the desserts- that lime pie is out of this world!

• Visited October 2013
HCMC
“Wish to see Mie again”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

During the trip to Siem Riep in September, my family were introduced to visit Mie Cafe. It's on a quiet and clean street that made us feel so comfortable. Do you imagine that it's just a cafeteria? It's a wonderful restaurant! The chef here were so friendly that they came to our table and talked to us while serving us a lot of delicious dishes.
Is was a really memorable dinner with sweet-smelling beef soup, delicious frog legs with mash potato and green mango salad, my favorite dish. My boy, Tommy, was really excited with a lot of kind of chocolate cake here. He asked me to order more and more chocolate cake and I couldn't deny because maybe it's the first time we tasted such wonderful cake like that.
With such good services, I think it's not expensive for most of us to have a chance enjoying food at Mie Cafe.
Go and have a good memory here, I believe that you will be happy and satisfied as I did.

• Visited September 2013
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Perfect place for local food”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Mie Cafe is not in the center area so it's far away of bustle city. Having a quiet and stunning meal here is one of most memorable in my trip. The talent chef creates Cambodian cuisine to international appetite which is amazing. I still feel taste of coconut soup and beef curry. Just fantastic. I also love Khmer style in design and the garden. Highly recommended.

• Visited August 2013
Edinburgh Scotland
“A hidden gem”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

This place is not easy to find but once you get there it is well worth the effort. It is fairly close to the Sofitel. In our 14 day tour this was without doubt the best meal we have eaten . The place is small and intimate with attentive staff and a chef who comes out to ask personally how you enjoyed the meal, We had a very good bottle of Pinot at a reasonable price. Only thing to beware of is they don't take credit cards!

• Visited November 2013