Our room was large, clean and cool with nice wooden floor boards. The breakfast was good but not amazing. Service was friendly and helpful. Pool is so good especially after a day at the temples. Not badly located, about 10 min tuk tuk to pub street etc. Restaurant is a bit over priced as are the temple tours they provide, we branched out instead. I would stay here again.
Main complaints are:
- low water pressure
- at night sometimes hot water took 5 mins to come through or 'fire up'
- half the time there were no towels at the pool
- linen seemed clean but had a few stains, especially the bath robes which were gross
- quite a few barking dogs around but seem to hush down at night
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Siem Reap City center in quiet atmosphere surrounded by lush tropical garden rich in South East Asian flora, Angkor Heritage Boutique Hotel boasts of 30 well-appointed spacious rooms and is the place for relaxing. Its design and decor blends the finest Khmer and Simi-French Colonial in balanced harmony offering you the retreat whilst ensuring you are provided the comfort and convenience during your stay. Located a mere 15 minutes drive from Siem Reap International airport and the famed Angkor Archeological Park which hosts the renowned UNESCO World Heritage site and within a short distance from Old Market and Pub Street. Angkor Heritage Boutique Hotel makes commuting from one destination to another an absolute breeze. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Angkor Heritage Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.