“Cozy place and yummy food!!”
Review of Babushka - CLOSED

Babushka
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Cambodian, European, Chinese, Russian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Bangkok, Thailand
“Cozy place and yummy food!!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I went for lunch to Babushka. It is super cozy, I felt like I was in someone's house. The staff was friendly and made some suggestions. I got the salmon and my friend got the beef, so good. The food is healthy and the flavor was amazing. I definitely recommend, and will be going back because everything I saw come out of the kitchen looked amazing.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Roma369

• Korean first
Ventura, California
“Great food, worth the wait ”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

One of my favorite places to eat. Comfort food, a bit pricy but due to location and clientele. Not sure if due to staff but a long wait. However the wait was well worth it. Very cool, homey decorations. Would definitely come again.

Auckland, New Zealand
“Comfort food in Siem Reap”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We were craving food from home (or something close to that) by the end of our stay in Siem Reap and Babushka delivered. Even though we are not Russian and this is a Russian influenced restaurant, their offerings are quite suitable for most western palates.

We loved the borscht, the salted mackerel on rye bread (yay! non-white (proper) bread in Asia!) and the Russian dumplings (novel for us). The homemade drinks - lemonade and ice tea - were fantastic too. Nice settings also helps.

• Visited February 2014
Ho Chi Minh City, null, Vietnam
“Nice Food,friendly staff and lovely Decoration”
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

After 3 days in Cambodia I felt a little tired of Cambodian food,then I suggested my friend go this restaurant for a quick lunch ^^but it took us around 15 mins to find this restaurant even we asked local people but they didnt know.This restaurant located in small alley right next to Temple Club .When we reach there nobody in restaurant , It made me worry if I made a worng choice ;) Then when the food came it was perfect. Just the right quantity, and a delight on the tongue! The service was also relaxed yet you felt you were being well looked after. We would have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant, and we are very happy to have found such a lovely restaurant !

Plano, Texas
“A nice surprise”
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

We wanted a quick bite before heading out to Angkor, so we stopped by here around noon.

We were pleasantly surprised at how fresh and delicious the food was. We ordered the Chicken and Mushroom Crepes and Beef Gratin (similar to Shepherd's Pie). Both tasted fresh and flavorful.

The drinks (both cocktails and non-alcoholic fruit juice) were also very fresh.

Overall, it was a great break in the long chain of subpar restaurants (both local and foreign) I've had in Siem Reap the past few days. Would definitely come back in a future visit!