“Knowledgeable and lovely tour guide”

Cambodian Private Tour Guide
Ranked #195 of 829 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: THE CAMBODIA PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE - NOT A JOIN-IN TOUR: Angkor Wat tours without the Crowds. Enjoy your luxury ...With over 12 year's tour guide working experiences and enthusiastic professional tourist guide, I am ready to make your Holiday enjoy and feel satisfied with tours and times in Angkor Siem Reap,Cambodia.I'm working for a freelance tourist guide as full time job, meeting people from all around the worlds. I'm interested in history, cultures, ancient architectures, languages, etc...And I really love to introduce my beautiful country Cambodia to the worlds. So doing a tourist guide to help me and have a chance to share my knowledge and experience to the worlds.Whether traveling solo, as a couple, family or group, I could arrange for you + leisure top travel specialists to Cambodia. Explore the beautiful ancient temples of Angkor Civilization and experience their art, architecture and history.. The experts in private, tailor-made and small/big-group tours of Cambodia and Angkor Wat. Visit Cambodia with ATGs for unique, inspiring travel experiences.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Sydney, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Knowledgeable and lovely tour guide”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Me and my husband visited Siem Reap in October 2013. Savuth was our guide for the five days we were there. I selected Savuth to be our guide based on the reviews he has received on Tripadvisor. Plus, he was also very prompt in replying to my emails with questions about his services. Savuth prepared a personalised itinerary for us and also arranged for our airport pick up and drop off with driver Chum.

Savuth speaks very good English and is extremely knowledgeable about Cambodia on the whole. What we loved about him was his pleasant personality – he’s always smiling and happy to answer questions. He’s super accommodating. We changed our itinerary a few times to fit our needs and Savuth was more than happy to accommodate our requests and suggestions. Even with the itinerary alterations we were able to see all the attractions in and around Siem Reap.

Savuth really knows his way around the temples and best times to visit the attractions. He very good at navigating his way to avoid the crowds – we loved that about him too. He is also an excellent photographer.

Savuth arranged for a birthday cake for my husband and an Apsara dance dinner buffet. It was a great experience. The places Savuth recommended we stop at for meals were fantastic. Driver Chum was lovely as well besides being a very good driver.

We absolutely loved touring the temples in and around Siem Reap with Savuth. He’s a lovely person to guide you through your stay in Siem Reap. Just tell him what you’re after and he’ll make sure you have a good time. I recommend him without any hesitation for his services.

Visited October 2013

Buenos Aires, Argentina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Top class Angkor private guide!!!”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We were very lucky to have Savuth as our guide in our visit to the temples in September. He was absolutely wonderful, very professional and always on time. He has a deep knowledge of the history of Angkor and Cambodia in general. He knows all the tricks, where to take the best photos, where to go when, and what temples to visit depending on your schedule. He took us to see the Apsara show, first row! We heartily recommend Savuth if you want to make the most of this wonderful experience.

Visited September 2013
Province of Brindisi, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Great experience! Thanks Savuth”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We recently hired Savuth as a guide for our tour in the Angkor area and he was impeccable!
Always on time, smiley, full of information - such a nice guy!
He will also prepare a tour for you just as you want - recommend visiting Angkor Wat at sun rise, hard to make an early start but definitely worth it!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank fatam
Province of Brindisi, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Always on time, smiley, full of information - such a nice guy!

Visited July 2013
Flower Mound, Texas
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Thank you, Mr Savuth.”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

After having read the reviews in Trip Advisor, I contacted Mr Savuth, who agreed to be my tour guide in Siem Reap (and surroundings) during my visit in the first half of June 2013. In addition to email exchange, I did speak to him over phone to check his availability.

He was very respectful, friendly and courteous, with a wealth of knowledge. He, and Mr Tha (who drove us around in an air-conditioned Toyota Camry) were always polite, offering cold towel and water on our return from visiting places of tourist interest. Mr Savuth has a good command over English as well.

Here are links to a few videos (more to be added) by me on my visit to Cambodia in June 2013:

I would like to thank Mr Savuth and Mr Tha to have made my holiday in Siem Reap very enjoyable and pleasant. I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in a tour guide service in Siem Reap, Cambodia.

Visited June 2013