“Fantastic Experience!”

Ranked #140 of 353 Hotels in Siem Reap
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Fantastic Experience!”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Excellent chef in the inhouse rest, who serves absoloutely delicious food. Was very impressed with the pool. Very neatly built. The room are small and cute. staff are very well mannered. I wouldn't opt for the in-room massage the next time however.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Djdonabelle

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I had the pleasure of staying in the Villa Room at this great hotel for 3 nights just this past week. I found the experience to be great and the staff and management could not do enough to make my stay perfect in every way. The rooftop dinning and the pool were standouts. The food was exceptional and I really do mean that. The Villa Room is the largest available and has ample space and a great sized bathroom at a really good rate.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Annewantstotravel
Townsville, Queensland, Australia
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Staying 1 night, 1 week or 1 month no matter how long your stay is you MUST choose Kiri Boutique hotel when in Siem Reep.

Quality, quality, quality. The staff are amazing with beautiful smiles and welcoming hellos every day. Feeling like royality comes to mind.

Room 201 with a view over looking the pool, large king size bed and clean clean clean.

The pool is amazing and the roof top restaurant is a treat.

The staff are amazing, the hotel is amazing and to top it off free Tuk Tuk service to town, massages in your room or by the pool side and just the best friendly service where smiles are definitely for free!

I sincerely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling whether for business, pleasure or family time..
Kiri boutique is the place to call home for your travels.

3 Thank Anita S
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Reviewed 28 September 2013

My holiday on september 12-14 we has stay at kiri boutique hotel it really perfect. The hotel free tuk tuk to town and staff very friendly with help full. I would like to recommend if you stay there do not forget try Khmer food and amok fish. Finally thank you to Seth and his team

4 Thank Zirkonflex
Phuket Patong Beach
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Kiri boutique was quite a lovely surprise.
I stayed there with my husband a 2 sons and we loved it.
Normally my husband and I travel without our children and stay in luxurious 5 star resort chains but chose this hotel for it's well priced family room and we found this lovely little hotel to be perfect.

The service was exceptional and every staff member we dealt with went above and beyond. Our tuk tuk driver was great and took us everywhere we wanted. Unfortunately he was not there to take us to the airport when we left.

The pool, food, service and quality of the rooms could not be faulted.
I had read in other reviews that people were unhappy with the location, well the location was not an issue as you had a tuk tuk driver ready to take you where ever you wanted to go.

Kiri boutique team do not change a thing.

5 Thank B H
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

Staff is very friendly. Rooms are very well decorated and very clean. I can't say anything negative about this hotel. There is even a free tuk tuk service to the city centre.
Price vs quality is more then correct.

Stayed September 2013
6 Thank Jurgen P
Hanoi
Reviewed 18 September 2013

spectacular service with a lot of smiles, great views from room 201 at end of corridor. Stayed here early September and it was fantastic - really held up to all the reviews!
Miss my time streched out at the poolside and enjoyed a really great Mojito. If I come back nexttime I still choose Kiri to be off from the hordes in town.
Only 1 suggestion about their breakfast menu, a bit simple for me :)

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Dragon F
San K, Owner at Kiri Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 20 September 2013
Dear Value customers,
Greetings from Kiri Boutique Hotel ! I am Kim San, owner and I would love to say thank you for choosing Kiri Boutique Hotel for your recent stay in Siem Reap.
We are very much appreciated for your honest feedback relating to your recent stay.
If you return to Siem Reap at any time we would love you to stay at Kiri Boutique Hotel again and we would love the opportunity to present our improvements to you.
Please enjoy the remainder of your holiday and we wish you a safe trip back to your home country.

Thanks again, and we hope you'll choose Kiri Boutique Hotel the next time you're in Siem Reap.
Best Regards,