“Nice place to stay”

Kiri Boutique Hotel
Ranked #140 of 353 Hotels in Siem Reap
“Nice place to stay”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Very nice hotel staff in a very nice country and I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Extremely interesting quality price wise and you can also use the hotels facilities to book your visit in the area

• Stayed January 2014
Kim San K, Owner at Kiri Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear Valued customer,
Greetings from Kiri Boutique Hotel! I am Kim San, owner and I would love to say thank you for choosing Kiri Boutique Hotel for your recent stay in Siem Reap, Cambodia.

Free shuttle service from hotel to town everyday. Free airport pick up and transfer.

If you return to Siem Reap at any time we would love the opportunity to present our improvements to you. Please enjoy the remainder of your holiday and we wish you a safe trip back to your home country. Thank you so much and hope to see you again one day.

Best wishes,
Kim San, owner of Kiri Boutique Hotel.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
  • Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I was on the ground level room with a pool view. And one step away to sun tanning ! Large room with spacious bathroom and rain shower head =) The staff were friendly, helpful. Tuk Tuk only USD 1 to the city. Nice and quiet. Although tv was abit small and a distance to city , nice overall.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Kim San K, Owner at Kiri Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear Valued customer,

From now we offer free private shuttle services from hotel to town everyday from 6.00pm till 10.00pm. Free airport pick up and transfer to airport......

Best wishes,
Kim San, owner of Kiri Boutique Hotel.
Penang Island, Malaysia
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Our family was lucky enough to be a guest at Kiri Boutique Hotel. My children had a school holiday so we went to Siem Reap together. The staff were so attentive and friendly and went out of their way to ensure we had a wonderful experience. The hotel is clean, and you can tell they put a lot of effort into thinking of every small detail. The location is great, you can walk 10 minutes to food street and night market. it's so close to town. it is so quiet and peaceful. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for excellent customer service and a memorable stay in Cambodia.

Room Tip: Ground floor or 1st floor so good (all with balcony). Hotel free shuttle services to town from 6pm t...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank shangloo29
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We are group of 8 people and we all loved Kiri Boutique Hotel because we had excellent stay. We would love to recommend this hotel to our friends who are going to Siem Reap. It is quiet to sleep and restaurant is on ground floor next to the swimming pool and great lunch and dinner. We highly recommended food at Kiri. Free shuttle services from airport and to airport.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank bukittan
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I had a great stay at Kiri boutique hotel last week for 4 nights. The room is very clean, rain-shower, hot water/cool water-all are good and wonderful and included free transportation to town daily, free airport pick up and transfer too. It is 1 km from hotel to pub street, food street, night market and spent 5 minutes drive to go there. Overall wonderful experience. I will come back to stay there again.

Room Tip: Salt water swimming pool
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sumi46
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 10 July 2014

In the middle of my stay here, my grandfather passed away suddenly. I was in Cambodia and the funeral was in NJ about a day later. The staff was so incredibly accommodating -- they prepared a meal for me, and drove me in a tuk-tuk to town to a travel agent who found me a ticket to Bangkok immediately. Then someone on staff unhooked his tuk-tuk carriage, to get more speed, and took me on his motorcycle all the way to the airport. I got there on time, got to Bangkok, and found a flight back to NY, all in 30 hours or so. The staff was incredible during one of the most stressful days of my life. Thank you! The world needs more people like the people who work here.

As for the stay itself, I stayed here last January. The hotel is beautiful, the staff were extremely kind, as were almost all other Cambodians we met on our trip. The location is good, a bit off the track of the main scene, but that's fine because the main area is a little too crazy and touristy for my taste. This is a peaceful retreat in a beautiful part of the world.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Finland, Minnesota
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My stay here made my experience in Siem Reap amazing. The staff was really accommodating and always tried to make sure I was well informed before I went off to do an activity., If you are coming in from the airport or bus station. they will send a tuk tuk driver free of charge to get you which is definitely great if you do not want to get harassed and ripped off by other tuk tuk drivers. you can not bring food into the rooms because they don not want ants. but I forgot and had my leftover lunch with me. Instead of throwing it out. The manager let me store in the fridge which I thought was really nice of him! Everything was really clean and the room was air conditioned. They also recommend activities and book them for me as well, highl;y recommended hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple