“ORKUN!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Siem Reap Private Tours

Siem Reap Private Tours
Ranked #25 of 247 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Dear value guest my name is John Sochheat, i am a full licenses English speaking driver who provides private tours of Siem Reap, the surrounding area or the whole of Cambodia, by car and mini van. Travel at your own pace and see the places that interest you. Like Angkor wat temple,Bayon ,Ta Prohm ,Bonteay Srei ,floating villages, Phnom Pen capital city. Siem Reap Private Tours provides tour guide, international and domestic air tickets, bus and boat tickets, visas at reasonable prices Escorted Car, Van , Tuk Tuk and Full Packaged Private Tour holidays in Cambodia with comfort and a sociable way to discover Siem Reap.The choice is yours. Couples, families with children, wheelchair users., and all place to Siem Reap or Phnom Penh with very reasonable price.A whole day tour around Angkor Wat will only cost $30 including air-conditioning car, gasoline and driver only if you would like to check out far away temples like Banteay Srey (37Km), Phnom Kulen (50Km), Kbal Spean (49Km) or Beng Melea (65Km) charges are additional.
Manila, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“ORKUN!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

I never met a people friendlier than the Cambodians! Mr. John is a good transport choice. I highly recommend John. First of all, he is a very safe driver and speaks excellent English. While he is not a licensed tour guide, he has great information to share about the sites and sights. He is so patient, kind, and very punctual, he always offered us cold water. John was helpful and courteous throughout and was happy to make changes as we needed to.

If you need a driver for a trip in Cambodia, you will be in good hands with John! Orkun!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank AlyssaMNL

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Private Siem Reap Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I recently took a trip to Siem Reap and Vonn was my tour guide and John my driver. Both did a fantastic job. I was one day late and both were fine with adjustments to the schedule. The tour guide was very informative and gave me a great view of local customs, culture and politics, and what it's like to live in Cambodia.

I would highly recommend them to anyone traveling to Cambodia.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great price and we got to see a lot of places.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

We went there in May we had only a couple of days but john helped us too see a lot of things, we went to see all the important temples and we still had time to see the sunset and to go buy some stuff at the night market. He was very punctual all times and we took us to eat to a very local place that we loved. Everything was great!

Thurso
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

I booked John to take us on his 2 day tour of the temples about one month before we were due to arrive and the service we received was absolutely fantastic. Emails were answered quickly , both days John arrived bang on time with an immaculate vehicle. Our guide En was superb as well and really made the 2 days a great experience. Do not hesitate to book John you will not be dissapointed.

Cairns, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Private Siem Reap Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

My husband, 14 year old son and myself recently booked this tour. John was great he organised us to be picked up from Phnom Penh and driven to Siem Reap, very interesting trip we even stopped off and had deep fried spiders....just remember roads are a lot different than here in Australia and a 300klm trip takes about 6 hours. Great way to see the country though. We were then taken to our accommodation which was orangised by John, lovely hotel with a great pool. John took us to Temples and Angkor Wats he even organised a tour guide for us who spoke English to show us around the temples. He was very accommodating and always kept in touch via email. I would highly recommend using John, private tours a great no waiting for buses or people.