“should try food!”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Owner of this restaurant, Mr. Pannir gave us a vry good hospitality.... he went his way out to give us the best meal all the time... n the food was simple splendid... place was very cozy and clean kitchen. Their briyani is a must try food.

Pannirselvam B, Owner at Dakshin's, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Hi Sir
That was a lovely review and is much appreciated.What you experience was not just the Flavors of India with a touch of love and care which comes within me thanks to parents.Biryani is our signature dish and I am glad you enjoyed it.Wish you all the best.God bless

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We were a group of 9 in Siem Reap for holiday. We went to Dakshin's Restaurant for lunch and dinner (for 3 days). Dakshin’s offers a nice environment & cosy place with lovely decor. Food was top quality with good sized servings, authentic flavours. This restaurant has to be one of the best Indian restaurants in Cambodia. The service is first class and the owner and staffs are so friendly and very attentive. We really really enjoyed the meals at Dakshin’s.
Specially the “mango chutney” super.

The food was excellent, no complain.

Mr.Pannirselvam thanks allot for your excellent service.

Pannirselvam B, Owner at Dakshin's, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Hi
That was awesome review abd I am so glad your group had a great dining experience and Dakshin's eas able to lift to your expectations on food service and ambiance.It was a great pleasure playing host to your group and look forward to serving many more of your friends and relative in near future.Wish you and the rest all the best .God bless

Reviewed 9 June 2014

My wife and I ate here two days ago and we are planning to go back tonight. Dakshin's offers a nice environment in which to eat. The staff were friendly and helpful when we wanted to sense-check our order. We had a brief chat with (I assume) the owner about Singapore (our current home). The service was timely, the vegetarian choice was good and the food was great. I don't think you can ask more than that. Cost was comparable to some other Siem Reap restaurants that we have eaten in but it is good value as the food is great.

1  Thank Bryn_PInzgauer
Pannirselvam B, Owner at Dakshin's, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Hi Sir
Thank you for dining with us on 2 occasions and writing a wonderful review about your experience at Dakshin's.It's motivates me as a passionate owner to be able to give our valued guest a great positive dining experience and getting them to return to yet another Flavors of India.We had a brief chat about vegetarian restaurants in little India Singapore to me being a Singaporean I was happy to share some of the vegetarian outlets with you.It was a pleasure having you at Dakshin's and we wish you a safe flight home and many more great dining experiences.Cheers!!!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Wonderful experiences here over a few visits. Cosy place with lovely decor. Good range of menu items to suit all tastes. Food was top quality with good sized servings, authentic flavours. Staff were attentive friendly. Was very pleased with my experiences and would recommend highly.

1  Thank maniax69

Hi Sir
That was just lovely to read your review and also being an Indian commenting about the quality and authenticity of the meals you had on several occasions speaks about our goal of bringing to Cambodia the Flavors of India.Reviews to me are motivating and excels Dakshin's to a greater height which eventually benefits us and our much valued guest.Thank you Sir.God bless!!!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I just came back from dinner here and all I can say is hands down best place in town for Indian. I live in the states where there are so many great Indian restaurants and this definitely comparable. They use very little oil (which I always prefer). And you can tell their ingredients are super fresh. Highly recommend!

Hi Sir
Sorry for the delayed response and we are thankful for the wonderful review.I am glad you had an authentic dinner experience at Dakshin's.At dakshin's we try to keep oil usage low as this days people are more health conscious.Dakshin's is very committed to serving the Flavors of India to our guest and will strive to maintain and even further improve ourselves.Thank you and wish you all the best.Cheers!!!