“Stay here!”

Saem Siemreap Hotel
Ranked #55 of 384 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed everything from this hotel, wasn't expecting much really but everything was clean, beds were comfortable, included breakfast and above all service was superb! That's something that gets me all the time, I love how Cambodians are always smiling and trying to give you the best service. We even had a tuk tuk boy giving us a ride for free. Loved Cambodia! I want to go back already

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank AlonsoMonarrez
Write a ReviewReviews (1,724)

Reviewed 24 May 2014

After 7 hours bus drive from Phnom Penh, we arrived to Siem Reap bus station, where we were picked up by a friendly driver from Saem Siemreap hotel. We were immediately given a bottle of water and a cold towel.

All members of the staff were really kind, professional and helpful (check-in, room service, cleaning staff, members of restaurant staff). We stayed at a room with a balcony and pool view. Breakfast buffet was delicious with a great variety of food (warm and cold dishes, egg station and the best pancakes, not to forget fresh fruit).

Even though the hotel is not situated in the city centre, it provides tuk tuk drivers, which will take you to the city centre for just 2$. We also rented a tuk tuk for visiting the Angkor Wat for just 15$, which facilitated our transportation between the temples.

When coming to Siem Reap again, I will definitely stay at Saem Siemreap Hotel. The staff of this hotel is customer obsessed and continuosly tries to enhance their services based on customer needs. Thank you for showing us the endless hospitality of the Cambodian people.

I would recommend to everyone travelling to Siem Reap to have the pleasure of staying at Saem Siemreap Hotel!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank janamie
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I'm sure there are lots of good hotels in Siem Reap (most look good), but you won't do better for quality and value than this one. Lovely large bedroom, bathroom and shower facilities, patio or balcony around the pool/shrubbery, helpful attentive staff, and a reasonable restaurant. The hotel is in a quiet corner of town away from noise and bustle. All this for around 28GBP per day bed, breakfast and airport pickup/drop-off. Our inbound flight was 2 hours late at around midnight, and our airport meeter/greeter was still happily waiting for us. The hotel has a supply of very good tuk-tuk drivers for dedicated Angkor and downtown transport. Recommended.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bDCmo
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We went to Cambodia and stayed in this hotel last March 11-15, 2014. The hotel was new and was far from the market/central district but it was okay because it means it's a quiet place; the breakfast buffet was okay; our rooms are awesome- spacious, always clean, A/C is terrific; the pool is very nice- it's like swimming in salt water :) but what i really like in this hotel is their amazing staff, they are all very kind, helpful and veeeeeeery friendly :) i felt i was a spoiled kid because of the staff :p try to check their website, what you see is what you get! if ever i'll visit siem reap again, i will definitely stay in this hotel again!:)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank janegabriellesplana
Reviewed 19 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Mark J
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

We were there for 2 days, during which the hotel's appearance, its customer service with old world charm was absolutely excellent. They were all so very attentive to anything wanted or desired. Special thanks go to Sor Sopheap and his great team, plus Men who was mainly in the restaurant. Although only a short stay, very relaxing and memorable for all the right reasons. Then at the end Sor Sopheap even escorted us to the airport and made sure our flight wasn't delayed. If only many hotels were more like this one!!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank David C
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I arrived after a long overnight bus journey and this hotel deserves it's stars! I arrived early morning and they allowed me to check in. The bedroom was decked out beautifully and had an amazing comfy bed as well as a balcony to sit out on.
The room was lovely with bathrooms, a bath (which I hadn't had for some time, showers are good but a lovely bath....well.....!)
The pool was great to spend some time by and recover (in my case) and towels were supplied etc.
The staff were superb and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to anyone. The other people there were mainly families. I note this as a solo traveller but as you will know in my case don't go to more expensive places if you want to meet other travellers and in my case I had friends close by.
The food was fab but pricey.
It is a bit more remote but a tuk gets you into town quickly enough. My tuk from the bus did have trouble finding it and the road was closed off but I had written down the details so do the same and there should be no issue.
Outside there are lots of tuks who I think are associated to the hotel. We used number 6, a lovely man called Viet. He took us out two days in a row to Angkor Wat and everytime we returned he had a fresh cold water waiting and cold towels. (It was hot!)
Brilliant service - they even called Viet when I forgot a dress after I had checked out knowing that he was taking us out for the day.
Fabulous!
(Ps Breakfast - can't really comment as I had been out the night before and struggled but I think it was pretty good.....!)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends