“Heavenly massage”

Blue7 Massage & Spa
Ranked #40 of 94 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We provide high quality spa treatment and therapy massage services in Siem Reap & Phnom Penh,CAMBODIA from 2006. We have fully trained our staffs to be professional our service menu such as , deep tissue back therapy , traditional Khmer massage , 4 hands therapy , relaxing oil aroma therapy , herbal compress , warm stone , facial treatment , body treatment , foot reflexology , manicure & pedicure. On the other hands, we use special organic products, original homemade products, opi color , and also you can buy our massage & spa products for home use. We have clean toilet & shower room for every customer, and everyboby enjoy our service in the private room with free Wifi for all our location. Welcome to our clean and relaxing atmosphere to take care of your every need!
Norwich, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Heavenly massage”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

During my holiday to Siem Reap to visit my family I had a 2 hour full body massage at the blue 7 massage and spa. The treatment was perfection, the therapist very skilled and experienced , the spa itself was very clean and beautifully decorated. The whole experience was wonderful and I recommend it to everyone. Please go and experience this delight for yourself. Julianne

1 Thank 951Brian

Cairns, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Probably the best tourist priced massage in town”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Blue 7 have 3 shops around the one block near Pub Street. The main 3 floor building opposite The Tell Steak House is the best for body massages. Its bigger and better laid out, and always clean. I go there several times during a visit to Siem Reap and am never disappointed.

1 Thank bob w
Singapore
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Just average”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I have been to many massage places and this place is quite average. There are actually 3 branches of Blue& Massage and Spa around Pub street area and they are of different prices for the same type of massage.
The lady that did the back massage for me accidentally scratched my back a couple of times with her long fingernails. I don't think I will be back again.

Sam T, Owner at Blue7 Massage & Spa, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Thanks for your review of Blue7 Massage and Spa. We do have 3 different branches around Pub Street and our main branch is on Sivatha Road. Which branch did you visit?

We have different prices because although our smaller massage locations provide the same high quality service, they are much smaller and don’t offer such a nice and relaxing surrounding for our customers. We therefore feel that we should reduce the cost of a massage in these locations.

Our staff are all trained masseuses and none of them have long fingernails. They understand their job and the need for trimmed fingernails. I am sincerely apologetic for your scratched back and after reading your review, I checked all my staff’s fingernails again to ensure that our staff follow our very high standards.
Petersfield, United Kingdom
“Best massage in Siem Reap”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

I have tried a few massage places in Siem Reap but the Blue 7 Spa is by far the best ! The staff are very friendly and speak good English.
I went there 5 times for a full body massage carried out by Jasmine who was very professional and well trained at her job.
The Blue Spar has a great relaxed atmosphere and I will certainly return there on my next visit to Siem Reap

Perth, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“great massage”
Reviewed 14 December 2013

My wife and i travel to Seim Reap at least 10 times in the last 3 years as we do some NGO work in neighbouring villages we always stop at Blue 7 every day for a foot massage
its simply the best massage in town the girls are very good Lina and Jasmine Ive read some bad reviews but honestly i have never had a bad massage from this establishment. I always tip the girls whatever the massage cost $5 foot massage $5 Tip these girls work long & hard anyone that complains about the cost is a tight ignorant
good work girls Regards Craig