“Mr grill restaurant”

Ranked #320 of 985 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Cuisines: Cambodian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Recipes and ingredients specially made by a highly experienced Cambodian culinary team. Signature food: Grilled beef, Mr. Grill steak special, fried rice, pork ribs, roasted chilli frogs, grilled chicken, dried fish, Amok Trei, beef loklak, fried noodles, Grilled Chicken Wings, many more... We also serve best wines from around the world such as France, Australia, and Argentina just to name a few... A glass of local draft beer is only US$0.75
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We had a very enjoyable night at Mr Grill. Food was fine and the beers were cold. Good atmosphere and the night we arrived they were very busy. We tried a couple of different beef dishes and unlike Australian beef the meat is very tuff and chewy but this seams to be the norm in Cambodia. Overall a good night and would visit again

5  Thank Magpieman4361

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Mr Grill is located in Wat Bo Road, a five minute walk from the Old Market Area. Its in a garden like environment, and the patrons are usually mostly local people. They play a mix of Cambodian music and western 80's love songs, which is kind a a strange mix, but I like the atmosphere!

I always feel welcome when I visit Mr Grill. The staff is attentive and friendly, and the food is good. I like their steak and their fried morning glory. The spicy frog is a favourite too, but it is not always available. Whenever I get visits from friends from out of town, we go to Mr Grill, because I think its a place where people can try local food of a good quality and price.

4  Thank oyvisa
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The staff was very friendly; they were about to eat when I came in for early dinner and offered that I eat with them. The grilled pork was quite good; the beer was chilled well; and portions were fair. The price was good as well. I like that it's away from the busy Pub Street. My only negative comment was that some of the food may not have been handled properly, as I got food poisoning hours after eating here.

5  Thank Renee L
Reviewed 13 May 2014

A god place to go if you want to eat beef, chicken, pork or seafood, cooked in cambodian style.
Dinner is quite inexpensive and good quality, but it could happen that they run out of beef (!!!!).
If you are around and looking for cheap and acceptable food , is the place to go!!

3  Thank Massimo M
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

It's on the Wat Bo street away from the famous pub street but was near our hotel. For the price we thought the food tasted delicious and the portion size was very good also. The staff are friendly and the restaurant was busy enough to give it a good vibe.

2  Thank Steviekerr88