All reviewsdoors and windowstouristic towntuk tukpeace cafegreen gardenrooms are beautifulsmall oasislovely poolroom safecomfortable bedclose to angkor watstaff was very friendly and helpfulsmall balconyvisiting templestemple complexcharming hotelaway from the hustle and bustle
Reviewed 4 January 2014

This fledgling boutique on the river really maximises its plot. Abundant vegetation and thoughtful design make a really relaxing space, perfect after a sweaty day tombraider style at Angkor Wat. Nicely appointed rooms with a fantati kitchen, its worth being a tuktuk ride from the bustle of Siem Reap centre to truly relax.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 January 2014

We stayed four nights at Natura Resort and they were perfect. The hotel is brand new, the rooms have a fresh and minimalist design, the bed is super comfortable, the bathroom is great, the garden and pool area are beautiful, and the service is exceptional. The staff is really kind and efficient and they were always trying to please us and make our stay more confortable. The location is another asset! Although is a little bit further away from the Old Market (7-9 minutes in a tuk-tuk), it is located by the riverside, in a leafy and calm area. The food and the bar of the hotel are also not to be missed. The breakfast is really good, specially the fresh juices and the freshly brewed coffee, the drinks are delicious, and the food at the restaurant is also quite good. The only thing that was not excellent about this hotel were the toilets amenities. The soap and shampoo provided were of bad quality, and they did not offer basic things like a shower cao. Anyway, I would stay there again, for sure!

Room Tip: We stayed at room 4, and it was really good, with a little lounge area attached.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights in November 2013. Nice and quiet, beautiful room. Food is palatable and when asked for typical cuisine, no problem. Had a problem on the second day when we got back from Angkor, this was resolved in a timely and courteous manner. A tuc tuc was arranged for us quickly on the 3rd day which met our needs except for taking us to fraudulent shops which the driver was probably unaware of. This resort deserved at least a 4 but we cannot rank it so.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank monkeybusiness57
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I spent four lovely nights at Natura. I was happy I chose to stay outside of town (it was only a $2 tuk tuk ride to the centre) to enjoy the quiet and nature.
After a bit of a rocky start with some confusion around my room expectations and the actual booking, the rest of my stay more than made up for it (and the staff corrected the room issue the next day). The grounds are beautiful and very well maintained. The pool, bar area and restaurant offer ample seating, both shaded and not. Breakfasts were delicious with lots of choice. I also ate two lunches there, and highly recommend the food. It was really nice to get back after a busy day of temple-ing and be able to have lunch and relax by the pool and not have to deal with bustle of town. The rooms are lovely. Very minimalist - concrete floors, natural wood, crisp white linens. Perfect understated luxury and a great sleep in a comfortable bed surrounded by nature. And great wifi throughout the property.
I also can't say enough about the staff - eager to please no matter what the request. They were super friendly and helpful. But I also found it didn't hurt to reconfirm things with them just to be 100% sure. All of the staff, from Vanna in sales, to front desk to the restaurant, made sure that I was comfortable, happy and enjoyed everything that Natura had to offer.
I highly recommend Natura if you want somewhere you can really relax after a busy day at the temples, enjoy peaceful surroundings, eat great food and experience great service.

Room Tip: There are only 9 rooms at this property. When booking, the web site and marketing materials don't differentiate between patio and balcony. Ground floor rooms have a patio. First floor rooms have a balcony. This caused a lot of confusion for me. When I arrived, I was first put in ground floor room #2. Not the greatest. Too close to the road, opposite the reception desk so it's a bit loud, and a small patio, which isn't very private. I was switched to first floor room #9, which was perfect. On the upper floor, overlooking the pool, with a big balcony. I recommend booking a room on the upper floor, closer to the pool and further from the road for more of the nature experience and the option of have a more private outdoor space for relaxing.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Stayed there for only 4 days. Cozy and tranquil, with excellent and smiling service. Love the young lady at reception who is always ready to book everything for you, and all staff smiling and ready to serve you all the time. Foods are excellent, better than other restaurants in Siem Reap. Will considerately prepare breakfast box for sunrise if you require. Could provide bike-rent service. Location is good, just at the riverside, along which I easily went to old market and FCC restaurant by bicycle. A good choice.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo