“Breakfast was awesome”
Review of Visal Angkor - CLOSED

Visal Angkor
Price range: US$1 - US$9
Cuisines: Cambodian
Description: Breakfast - Coffee - Asian food - Western food - Salad - Pizza.
Description: Breakfast - Coffee - Asian food - Western food - Salad - Pizza.
Adelaide, Australia
“Breakfast was awesome”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We always book breakfasts with our hotel, but after 11 mornings we decided to try Visal instead. (We'd walked right past it often enough). Delightful! For $4.50 each we had coffee, orange juice, two eggs, tomatoes, something else on the plate and two very large french bread rolls. (Can't remember). But that wasn't all of it. Then we got a large bowl each full of bite size pieces of freshly cut fruits - everything, even bananas, paw paw and mango included. That came with a side bottle of yogurt just in case we were still hungry.....

The waitress was so attentive and her English was impeccable. Who needs a free breakfast everyday when that was around the corner! We had, unfortunately, run out of days, or we would have eaten there for lunch and dinner as well. Next time!

• Visited January 2014

• Polish first
Munich, Germany
“So happy to find it!”
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

We loved this place! It was the first time after 8 days traveling in camboja that the food was tasty, was a good sized portion (not a mini meal), we got our food in 10 minutes (record time in camboja!!!!) And the waitress even brought us a spoon for our baby (first time in5 weeks traveling in Asia!). Loved this place! Tasty burger, tasty lok lak and great (really) fries.

London, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent Quality Food”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

After walking about town for the morning and wanting to have lunch my wife and I stumbled across Visal, and were very pleasants surprised at the Quality of Food and Sandwiches we received.
If you are peckish or hungry dont walk past thinking it wont be any good or deceived by the plain frontage.
EAT WELL :)

• Visited December 2013
Orange County, California
“Great food, great staff”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I thought I would try to pull myself out of the magnetic grip that Mad Monkey Guesthouse had over me and venture to find food elsewhere. I only made it across the street (don't worry, I went further the next couple days) before I found Visal. The staff was excellent and the food was great with excellent portions. They had Wi-fi throughout, and this quickly became my breakfast spot to write and prepare for a day through the ruins of Angkor Wat. Highly recommended.

• Visited November 2013
Kamala, Thailand
“Nice place, Friendly Service”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Just popped into this place for dinner one evening because it was well lit and I could sit and watch the streettraffic go by. I ordered a hamburger and fries, and it was pretty decent. Nothing spectacular or even above average... just a decent burger with an amusing view, and the owner was very nice and courteous, which goes a long way with me. I would recommend eating here for just a regular'ol meal. They do have a nice menu, but I should have got a panini sandwich... the people next to me had one and it looked pretty tasty.

• Visited November 2013