“Professional and fun guide”

Premier Angkor Tours
Ranked #110 of 839 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Why travel with Premiere Angkor Tours ? Your guide Hak' Bun "Hark Boon" is an official licensed Khmer tour guide. He has been providing tours extensively throughout the Angkor world heritage district for 10 years. His thorough knowledge of the area will guarantee you an enjoyable and educational tour during your visit to Cambodia.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Leeds, West Yorkshire
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Professional and fun guide”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Thank you Bunhak for providing a tailor made guided tour of Siem Reap - at our pace and taking account of the heat. We feel we saw the best of the area in an air conditioned minibus and mid afternoon breaks at our hotel. Great photo opportunities provided and very knowledgeable on Khmer history. We were very well looked after and thank you.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank CatherineD09
Dear Value Clients
Thanks so much for tour in Siam Reap
We are strong promised to do the best services for our next groups
Hopefully, you will be back again
The best wishes, the best regards

Sasebo, Japan
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Made all the difference!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Bunhak was a wonderful tour guide and made a good vacation a GREAT vacation! Very accommodating with our schedule and very knowledgable of Khmer history. He will put together whatever kind of tour you would like and take you wherever you go in an airconditioned van with plenty of water to drink. Prepare to be impressed!

1 Thank LairdSmall
Dear Value clients
Million thanks to rate great review for us
We are strong promised to provide the best services for our clients
The best wishes, the best regards
Singapore, Singapore
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Guide”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We had the pleasure of Bunhak's company on the 1st and 3rd of April. we gave him a couple of ideas of things we would be interested in seeing and left the rest of the itinerary to him. We were ferried around in a air conditioned comfortable minibus with a good driver. We were never rushed and had time to do what we want. His historical knowledge was superb, and was full of interesting fact's about every attraction. All in all he was a great host to my wife and I, and our 2 young daughters, and had a way of making it interesting for them also. Thanks Bunhak for making our Cambodia trip so memorable.

1 Thank jonathan g
Hak B, Manager at Premier Angkor Tours, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Dear Value Clients
Thanks so much for enjoying tour in Siam Reap
Million thanks for writing great review for us
We are strong promised to do the best services for our clients
The best wishes , the best regards
Saint Louis, Missouri
117 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Poor Service”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I was so excited to read all of the positive comments left by other travelers. I was even more excited to think that part of the money goes to a local school for a good cause. I contacted the company through the email listed on their website. About four days later, I received a response that said thank you for your interest in their company and that they would be responding to my questions with more information in another email. That is a generous summary because the English was fairly awful and hard to understand. I let a week go by and received no response. I sent another email asking for a response. I explained that I was now leaving in a short time and needed to know if I had a tour guide or not. I know I gave them short notice, but this was a spontaneous trip planned about 3 weeks in advance of going. I waited for a response and didn't get one. About a week later, I got a response email saying to hire another company because they were busy with their school they support. I am all for helping out a local school, but they should have told me that on their first email. I am now in Malaysia and leave for Cambodia in four days. I have to find another tour company fast. I was not pleased at all with how they handled this. I hope everyone else has the experience that everyone else wrote about. Good luck.

2 Thank MelandGeo
Dear Value Client
Thanks so much for writing negative review
We are going to try the best services for our Guests
We had problem with yahoomail ,they blocked many times
They mailed us ,some bad activities happened on our mail
Because of competitors typed wrong password on our mail
I tried to change pass word ,some work afew hours later
But some 3days ,when i saw her mail to contact our AHT
I sent to her one week in advance ,i am busy with my school
In remote area around 85km from SR ,actually just 3days before tour
Still ok ,Our AHT support 2schools,right now we have 357 students
This is reason we made Gmail on
Our website just in case
We are strong promised to improve our communication
Hopefully ,not happen again
The best wishes ,the best regards
Bunhak owner of AHT
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“VIP tour experience!! Great value, high-quality tour guide and transport”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Angkor Helping Tour helped us organize a wonderful, customized 2-day tour of Angkor Wat for our party of 5 friends Also due to some last minute travel delays, the tour company was very accommodating and was able to modify our original 3-day tour into 2-day tour instead. We saw all the main highlights with a very experienced and wonderful tour guide named Genmae (or pronounced "Jimmy" in English). He expertly took us to key sights and did a great job of accommodating our request to avoid crowd rush times. He was kind and thoughtful during our entire tour, and went the extra mile to make our tour memorable and unique. Jimmy kindly and enthusiastically supported our trip preferences and really made us feel like VIPs! So beyond the main itinerary, we also made multiple stops at roadside food stalls (all at our own request to eat unique local foods), added a sunset at an amazing rice field, sunrise at Beng Melea, and many other fun additions. We enjoyed great conversations with Jimmy and he made us feel like we were being guided around by a knowledgeable good friend.
Also, our tour van was well air-conditioned (a must during the summer heat!) and kept very clean by our driver. It was a wonderful van - fit us all very comfortably and well maintained.
Angkor Helping Tour is a socially responsible company too. We were very pleased to know they give part of the money they earn from the tours to local charities for children! Overall a high-quality, great-value tour company that we highly recommend :)

Visited March 2014
Hak B, Owner at Premier Angkor Tours, responded to this review, 12 April 2014
Thanks so much for tour
We will try to do best for our service