“Bike Tour - Informative and a great Work Out”

Premier Angkor Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Why travel with Premiere Angkor Tours? Your guide Hak' Bun "Hark Boon" is an official licensed Khmer tour guide. He has been providing tours extensively throughout the Angkor world heritage district for 10 years. His thorough knowledge of the area will guarantee you an enjoyable and educational tour during your visit to Cambodia.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I cannot say enough about my bike ride with Khemra Em, an excellent and enjoyable experience all while getting a great work out. The tour was informative. The tour guide knowledge -- believe me I asked questions. And its was a great and unique way to see Angkor Wat... on a bike! Do this tour. You won't regret it.

1  Thank Ben C
Hak B, Owner at Premier Angkor Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thanks for enjoying tour in Siam Reap
To rate great review for us
We wish you and your family , good luck , health , wealth ,long life
The best regards
Angkor Helping Tour

Reviewed 15 July 2014

My trip to Siem Reap was a last-minute decision with only three days advance notice to Angkor Helping Tour to try to book a sunrise tour to Angkor Wat. Contacted them through their website at www.angkorhelpingtour.com and they responded quickly to answer all my questions. Booked the sunrise tour to Angkor Wat with visits to Bayon Temple and Ta Phrom. The total cost for the sunrise tour was US$72 + US$20 for the entrance fee to the Angkor Wat Archaeological Park.
My guide was Jimmy who was very friendly and knowledgeable. Our meeting time was at 5am in the lobby of my hotel and he was ready and waiting when I arrived in the lobby a few minutes before 5. He helped to show me great photo ops and also took me to different areas around Angkor Wat to help avoid the crowds. I could also go at my own pace and take my time. The tour lasted about 5+ hours.
I would highly recommend this company as they were everything that I had expected. They helped make my trip to Angkor Wat memorable and also helped to capture those memories for me. Thanks again!

1  Thank dakosh
Hak B, Owner at Premier Angkor Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thanks so much for tour in Siem Reap ,Angkor
And took your time to write excellent review for us
We wish all the best to you and your family
Hopefully ,you will come back again
The best regards
Angkorhelpingtour

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We booked a 2-day tour and Angkor Helping Tour helped us to plan our itinerary. They accommodated our choices of places to visit. We had a very good experience thanks to our guide, Mr Bun, and the driver, we managed to avoid almost all the crowds in the temples! Mr Bun is very knowledgeable and it was a pleasure to talk to him.The ready supply of cold water, AC in the car and hats that they had provided really made a difference. Thank you!

1  Thank TYtravel

Dear Value Clients
Thanks for taking time to rate great review for us
We are strong promised to provide the best services for our Clients
The best regards , the best wishes
Angkor Helping Tour

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Thank you so much angkorhelpingtour!! We had a great time with your assistance. Our guide,Jimmy and Mr.Driver were always ready to guide, n helped us through out these 2 days. The service were excellent and it is a memorable trip for me and my parents as well, in ur lovely country ^3^ terima kasih!

2  Thank kayak23
Hak B, Manager at Premier Angkor Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Value clients
Thanks so much for tour in Siem Reap
And took your time to write excellent review for us
We pray to God ,bring the best luck to you and your family
Warm regards
angkorhelpingtour

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Great tour, really nice experience to do the private tour and go at your own pace. Lovely tour guide Jimmy and helpful driver with cold water on hand all day. Jimmy was very knowledgeable and helpful exploring the sites. Remember to pack appropriate clothes - girls covering knees and shoulder, it was too hot for the jeans I had to wear which was a bit uncomfortable

Hak B, Manager at Premier Angkor Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Thanks so much for commend
We will provide the best service
Kind regards