“Excellent Massage for 2 full hours & I'm in heaven !!!!”
Review of Khmer Herbal Spa

Khmer Herbal Spa
Ranked #66 of 94 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
Rockdale, Australia
266 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 395 helpful votes
“Excellent Massage for 2 full hours & I'm in heaven !!!!”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

i called in on Friday 09/08/13 & asked the staff about the massage rates, 3 male staff were in the reception area & made me very welcome, after discussing the rates & time-frame I decided to splash out on a 2 hour Aromatherapy Oil Massage with one of the young masseur. First of all he will wash your feet & this was well deserved after spending a few hours waking around the local shops. Upstairs into a spotless private room with A/Conditioning & I'm offered a shower to freshen up, within only a few minutes I'm in heaven with the masseur massaging me in a very professional way, not much conversation and that suited me fine when I'm trying to relax & totally switch off from the outside world, the only words I can remember was when i'm asked to turn over, the masseur wasn't to rough or to gentle, he was generous with the oil & never felt like he's in a rush. For me personally this was one of the best massages I'd experienced in a long time, I would recommend this young masseur to anyone & A MUST DO on your list while in Siem Reap, a very quiet atmosphere without any interruptions. After my 2 hours I paid my bill USD 19.00 for the total 2 hours & gave the young male masseur a well deserved tip. Thank you once again to the staff at the spa for making me so welcome with a friendly professional smile..

Visited August 2013