“Still great food, since I eat here regulary”
Review of Siem Reap Party House - CLOSED

Siem Reap Party House
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours
Description: At Siem Reap Party House.We serve High Quality food in good size portions at affordable prices all while still offering top class service with a smile.Our romantic restored wooden house restaurant upstairs and a great wine bar style downstairs both available for dinning you can have any drink your heart desires from our amazing bar staff open till late.
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Complain about the food while you are eating at this place about smaller portions? Very unpolite. Instead you should talk to the onwer Marcello.

I come at partyhouse since its open. With the new owner its still the same. The chefs are still the same as before. Andre the italian chef works only on days with italian specialtys.

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

It is a good bar and restaurant. The staff is friendly but not very capable of speaking english freely. The food is good but sometimes the size is too big to finish which of course brings the prices up. The atmosphere is relaxing and the music is great. It is well looked after, so its clean. The owner is very friendly and a really good guy. I went there a lot and im sure ill go there more. :-)

1  Thank taeyun
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I have eaten here before on a few occasions , and I am sat here right now writing this review.... It would seem that Paul the old owner has gone ... He was brilliant ....What a shame... The new owner very nice but the portions have shrunk and it would seem the old Italian chef that was here before has also gone .. My friends ate Italian here with me today that was poor to say the least , where is the Italian chef gone....???...I think the owner has tried too cut down on costs and staff in the kitchen and the size of the portions is not the best way too go......this used too be outstanding but now for me poor to average ...sorry won't eat here again or recommend this place either.... SORRY !! BUT NO ...the new guy whilst nice has got it wrong in to many places for my liking ....

1  Thank LondonArtlover
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I have eaten here numerous times and the food is always great if western food is what your looking for.
The staff are friendly and the place is clean with a nice laid back feel especially upstairs where there is a nice view of the street below.
I can personally recommend the Mexican and Italian food which I have eaten most the dishes from the menu. The portions are big and the drinks are cheap, you even get a free drink with all main courses ordered!
All in all a great place for food and drink.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Really lovely food, visited here a few times during my stay in siem reap the food is lovely I had some lovely pasta dishs an the tuna salad is amazing :)
The staff are really friendly and make you feel vary welcome
Fairly priced you get your money's worth with good size portions